This is the off season Finally!see you next year Alize much stronger ! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2009, 02:06 PM   #301
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future
Re: This is the off season Finally!see you next year Alize much stronger !

Welcome
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2009, 10:07 PM   #302
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck for next year Alizé.
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #303
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Well good news, I was really praying for alize taking the wise decision to start 2010 by playing Auckland and she's in the entry list
Thank God she's smart enough to play there instand of Brisbane and its strong field.
She must start the year with many wins.Howard I think you can go buy the tickets

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #304
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

When will Alizé play the exhibition match with Henin?

Good choice Alizé! Good luck in 2010!
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:08 AM   #305
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

The exhibition will start on saturday 5 of December and finish on sunday 6 in Charleroi.

The shedule of play is out:

first match: Justine Henin(BEL) vs Kirsten Flipkens(BEL)
followed by: Alize Cornet(FRA) vs Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

then winner of match 1 will meet winner of match 2 in finale. Also the players who didnt win their first match will meet for "la consolation"

here's the exhibition official websitehttp://www.covadis.be/tennistrophy7/index.html

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #306
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

hope she won pennetta....then play against justine and just do whatever she can do...

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #307
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Flav! And in Auckland . I hope she can play in wind though, it gets pretty windy here sometimes.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:04 AM   #308
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Good luck against Flav! And in Auckland . I hope she can play in wind though, it gets pretty windy here sometimes.
dont worry for her lol, she's been training in Nice, in South of France and its very windy there.
Except if Auckland climat is kinda "stormy", I think she'll be ok lol
Auckland seems like a very beautiful town, very calm, a good first tournament to start the year.

I have some other news and alize plan to play Hobart after Auckland, not Sydney. She reached quarter finale there in 2009.
More news to come later...

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:21 AM   #309
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

well I have to say I am relived by this! Finally she has some clever schedule and can start to rebuild her game and ranking..she has a lot of points to defend, and may find herself struggling to stay in the top 100 once the points from her wins in sydney, melbourne and paris have been sbtracted from her ranking. She needs wins.

I would love to see her play the South American clay tournaments again! Really get her clay game back and then make a good run at RG!
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #310
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
well I have to say I am relived by this! Finally she has some clever schedule and can start to rebuild her game and ranking..she has a lot of points to defend, and may find herself struggling to stay in the top 100 once the points from her wins in sydney, melbourne and paris have been sbtracted from her ranking. She needs wins.

I would love to see her play the South American clay tournaments again! Really get her clay game back and then make a good run at RG!
yes she seems to have better shedule next year and has kept the lessons of her 2009 season. I read she plans to play many tournaments next year, including South american tournament Acapulco and many other tournaments she didnt play this year. I think its important for her to get back her rythme and get the wins. For now time for her off season preparation. Hopefully a better one than last year

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #311
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Yeah, those are good news And I also think she should play American Clay tournaments, since she is better on clay. Whatever she chooses, please get some wins or your ranking once you start clay season will be
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #312
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
yes she seems to have better shedule next year and has kept the lessons of her 2009 season. I read she plans to play many tournaments next year, including South american tournament Acapulco and many other tournaments she didnt play this year. I think its important for her to get back her rythme and get the wins. For now time for her off season preparation. Hopefully a better one than last year
Hi Ameliemomo and forum members! It's been a long time since I've written. I am going through some crap right now with my health so I'm laid up for awhile. All this talk about the upcoming season is getting me in the mood again for tennis! I am excited for the new season and to see what Alize brings to it. I hope she brings her game and starts climbing back up the rankings again! Time will tell!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #313
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPaula View Post

Hi Ameliemomo and forum members! It's been a long time since I've written. I am going through some crap right now with my health so I'm laid up for awhile. All this talk about the upcoming season is getting me in the mood again for tennis! I am excited for the new season and to see what Alize brings to it. I hope she brings her game and starts climbing back up the rankings again! Time will tell!
hi paula,hope you a quick recovery and yes you're right, the off season can be so boring without tennis that every news is nice to know lol
I dont have any interview of alize in the french press these days, SILENCE from her, hopefully its a good sign for next year and we could see a much better alize. A very hungry alize to win a lot and climb back the ranking and prove she belongs to the top. Gonna be tough but we believe right?

PS: I just found her shedule for next year. I ll post in the shedule topic.

Old Nov 15th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #314
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Alize fans.

Alize has been included in a new thread in GM, The Slumping Sisterhood. Although you may be thinking this is not a good thing, this thread is aimed at supporting the players involved and celebrating their achievements until they're playing well enough that they can move on from the Sisterhood. Please feel free to join us in the thread and share news or updates about Alize.

Thanks!
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote