Why do we love Sam? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 09:55 PM   #16
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do we love Sam?

Because her style of playing, which is spectacular, because most of the players out there (including Serena) can't handle the amounts of spin she adds to her game, because she is very beautiful but she doesn't care about it, and because she is sooo friendly and funny!
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #17
country flag cowonice

cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
Because of this:

That's also the reason why we love Stubbs.

"I didn't know that you read"
cowonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #18
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Lol it would be funny to be Michael Phelps and being chased by this two haha
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #19
country flag Soulslayer

Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all Soulslayer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiforever View Post
I'd switch with him anytime!

Rennae Stubbs - Sveta Kuznetsova - Alicia Molik

Kim Clijsters - Elena Dementieva - Lisa Raymond

Flavia Pennetta - Dinara Safina
Soulslayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #20
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiforever View Post
Im just day dreaming of that now

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #21
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has disabled reputation

Only three days till Toronto!
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #22
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

'Cos like Amélie she is so down to earth, doesn't take herself too seriously and has a wicked sense of humour. She brings a fresh new dynamic and power to the court and is a superb athlete...she inspires me to go work out!!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:18 AM   #23
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Just thought it would be good to say something in this thread .

One of the main reasons for me is because if you take away the fact that she's a tennis player, she is just a normal girl. She's not those diva types that need the world to wait on them or whatever. She's the type of girl who, if you see on the street, you wouldn't spare a second glance because she's just like everyone else (aside from the fact that she's gorgeous, of course). It's just nice for me to see someone who's like that, despite all the fame and fortune her career brings.

I also like her because of her physique. She inspires me to train harder, to not give a damn if guys stare at me because they don't want a girl to be in the weight-lifting area in the gym and to manage my diet better. Thank you Sam, for leading me into a better lifestyle .
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #24
country flag Atich

Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsets21 View Post
Just thought it would be good to say something in this thread .

One of the main reasons for me is because if you take away the fact that she's a tennis player, she is just a normal girl. She's not those diva types that need the world to wait on them or whatever. She's the type of girl who, if you see on the street, you wouldn't spare a second glance because she's just like everyone else (aside from the fact that she's gorgeous, of course). It's just nice for me to see someone who's like that, despite all the fame and fortune her career brings.

I also like her because of her physique. She inspires me to train harder, to not give a damn if guys stare at me because they don't want a girl to be in the weight-lifting area in the gym and to manage my diet better. Thank you Sam, for leading me into a better lifestyle .
You have completely right ! That's also the reason why I love her !
Atich is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #25
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't even notice this thread!

First of all, Sam's a great athlete! She has a f**king awesome serve that most girls on the tour can only dream of having. She's incredibly fit, has good court coverage and is not afraid to end games at the net. She's so dedicated to her fitness, which is really admirable.

Tennis aside, Sam simply comes across as a very down-to-earth and thoughtful girl. The complete opposite of a drama queen. She doesn't let her emotions show on court because she doesn't need to.

There are 2 types of people in the world: the type who likes to talk about themselves and the type who likes to listen. I am definitely the latter (though I have good friends in both) and I think Sam's very much the latter too.
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #26
country flag Atich

Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light

The more I see Sam, the more I love her
Atich is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #27
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

cus she is PHRWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #28
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
cus she is PHRWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #29
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

...even without french legs Weemee
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #30
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

There will only ever be one Bronzed Goddess, but a Slammin' Sam is a pretty good second!