News on Emily Webley-Smith - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:23 AM   #61
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all
Re: News on Emily Webley-Smith

So was gud match by em? such a shame, but keep persisting
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM   #62
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

So close!
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #63
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Tennis star Emily Webley-Smith targets US Open and reaching top 150 in rankings
Quote:
“I would love to play in New York and I want to be inside the top 150 by the end of the year,” said Webley-Smith.

“It was a privilege to play at Wimbledon but I’m on a mission for the rest of the year to play in the US qualifiers, hopefully the Australian Open next year, and the Wimbledon main draw on ranking instead of a wildcard.”

Webley-Smith enjoyed a rare break following her first round Wimbledon exit, but is now training ahead of a 25k tournament in Woking, a WTA event in Azerbaijan and a 100k tournament in Kazakhstan as she bids to make her first overseas Grand Slam.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #64
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

The way Emily is playing this year she could do it! Keep it going Emily!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM   #65
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't play Wrexham or Baku and is now off the list for $100k Astana....please tell me she's not injured?
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM   #66
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Didn't play Wrexham or Baku and is now off the list for $100k Astana....please tell me she's not injured?
Yes, she's out of action: http://twitter.com/#!/ews24/status/93781126484721665
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:56 PM   #67
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Foot injury and her appendix out.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM   #68
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Crikey. Poor girl can't catch a break.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM   #69
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Emily's gonna be right on the bubble in terms of making US Open qualies. Hope she makes it!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM   #70
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for Webbers, she totally deserves it. Such a fighter and her game has really blossomed again lately.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #71
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Hope she's well enough to play if she does make the cut.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #72
country flag Mforensic

Last heard she was in England hanging out with Mel South and Katie O. according to Mel's last tweet.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #73
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Emily won in straight sets in the first round at Cairns, Queensland. I hope this is the start of a good run.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #74
country flag Mforensic

Emily lost in round 2 but good start since she is coming back from injury!
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:58 AM   #75
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Em struggling abit in aus 25s, bit to do with appendix, shes been through so much in her career ive always had soft spot for her. Although never seen her play, how she play? & does she have game to get direct in to gs like her goal?