News on Emily Webley-Smith - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #46
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News on Emily Webley-Smith

A 6-1, 6-3 win against the top seed must be good!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #47
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Lost in the semis, unfortunately.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #48
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Emily won her first round match in Sanyo on Hainan Island by the decisive score of 6-0, 6-2 against 17-year-old An-Sophie Mestach.
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #49
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Emily Keep up the good form!
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #50
country flag coyets

Emily lost 5-7, 6-7 to Kathrin Wörle in Johannesburg. So, Emily still seems to be close to getting some really good results.
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #51
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Some good results for Emily over the past month or so! Keep it going, girl!
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #52
country flag coyets

Radiating performance from Emily in Gifu, which is about 240 miles southwest of Fukushima, in reaching another semi-final, and it is a $50,000 tournament. The other semi-finalists are all Japanese.
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #53
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Emily has reached the final of Gifu defeating Chinami Ogi 6-7(9) 7-5 6-1
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:29 PM   #54
country flag coyets

Emily lost 6-1, 6-3 to Sachie Ishizu, but it was still great to see that Emily reached the final.
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:57 PM   #55
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for Em, hope she can maintain this form
Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:50 AM   #56
country flag coyets

This form has taken Emily back up to Britain's number 7 in the WTA ranking list, and level on points with Britain's number 6! I hope she has another good run in Fukuoka.
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:20 PM   #57
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Emily is through to the quarterfinals at Fukuoka! She is great form!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #58
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Em plays Rybarikova in R1 at Birmingham. Not expecting a win but hoping that Em keeps it close and puts up a good fight!
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #59
country flag Joe.

Loses 4 and 3 but it's still a decent scoreline against a player like Magda whose a former winner here and 200 spots higher than Em.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:07 PM   #60
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Emily was so close to pulling off a famous win against Zakopalova, ranked more than 200 places above her, and who got to R16 last year.

She looked good out there. Shame she couldn't quite get the win.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote