LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 06:18 AM   #61
country flag colt13

colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late)

Thanks for sharing.

Caro's pics are lovely.

I know you said Beth's attitude was bad, but showing the action shot of the ball past her is showing her at her worst.
colt13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #62
country flag xadimexadozenx

xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light

woo! nice pics! i'm going there tomorrow!
xadimexadozenx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #63
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute

Did everyone notice the score for the Zheng-Savchuk match?

The first pic (after Sugi's practice one) was 7-5 1-6 4-2* to Zheng
and then the second was 7-5 2-6 4-2*

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #64
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Aleks has gone platinum blonde?
i think its just looks like that cause of the sun
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM   #65
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt13 View Post
Thanks for sharing.

Caro's pics are lovely.

I know you said Beth's attitude was bad, but showing the action shot of the ball past her is showing her at her worst.
didnt notice the ball. sorry, wasnt trying to make her look bad...
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:49 AM   #66
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaz View Post
Did everyone notice the score for the Zheng-Savchuk match?

The first pic (after Sugi's practice one) was 7-5 1-6 4-2* to Zheng
and then the second was 7-5 2-6 4-2*

haha what happened was instead of giving zheng 5-2 on the changeover they puy an extra game in the second set. They fixed it just after.
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #67
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Sam's pics. How did she play?

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM   #68
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!!

Do you have any Radwanskas?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #69
country flag dennisback

dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice dennisback is just really nice

hey i found a guy on youtube uploading videos of the event every day! with interview and stuff y'all should check it out really! all vids are even HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lqF...e=channel_page
dennisback is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #70
country flag markedman

markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold

great pic's well done and thanks for posting
markedman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #71
country flag da2nd_14

da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice

thanx for the sharapova practice pics. do you have any other maria news or pics to post?
Ah, Maria Sharapova. #15 in the world but forever #1 in my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
To break or bury,
Or wear as jewelry...
Whichever you prefer. ♥
da2nd_14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM   #72
country flag pintuh_93

pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice pintuh_93 is just really nice

Thnaks for Michelle's photos

Vamos michelle!!!
pintuh_93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #73
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy 4 eva!!! View Post
Thanks for the Sam's pics. How did she play?
Sam played great. From 5-0 up in the 2nd played a couple of bad games but finished it 6-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Thanks!!

Do you have any Radwanskas?
I posted one of Ula. A.Rad was there but i didnt get any pics. She only hit for about 15 min

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2nd_14 View Post
thanx for the sharapova practice pics. do you have any other maria news or pics to post?
She was on a court in the far back so not many people knew she was there. She was hitting the ball extremely hard and flat and practicing hitting the ball from corner to corner.
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #74
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody brilliant Alex! You need a 300mm lens though. Caroline would look very good on the end of my 300mm (just like the girl in your avi).

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #75
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for Alek's picS!! ..Seems like she has changed raquet..again?

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote