LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #31
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Re: LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schorsch View Post
Thx for the Makiri and Vesnarenko pics

Can you tell us a little bit more about the Vesnarenko match, plz ?
Vesnina & Bondarenko started out great leading 5-1 or something like that & were smiling/laughing a lot. Then when Kleybanova/Makarova started coming back they played more seriously. The 2nd set was filled with screaming mostly from Makarova and Vesnina. A.Bond and Vesnina would yell at their coaches when theyd miss easy volleys or be passed at net. Vesnina's grunt in the 2nd set was "hi-ya!" And she grunted on every shot with the same loud intensity, even if it was a drop shot or lob.
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:03 AM   #32
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
Wozniacki

Her outfit

YOWZA!!! Any more of Wozi dressed like that, PLEASE post

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #33
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Abi rockin the specs as usual . How did MEG look out there ? Did it appear that she is finally over
her injury ?? I didn't see any taping or anything...

Thanks for all the pics!
Meg played pretty well. Her serve was great. Gabin/Schiavone just too good. I didnt notice anything to be physically wrong with Meg, seemed healthy
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:08 AM   #34
country flag Alexj

Bammer vs. Razzano Practice Set

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:11 AM   #35
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Meg played pretty well. Her serve was great. Gabin/Schiavone just too good. I didnt notice anything to be physically wrong with Meg, seemed healthy
Really? Wow! So glad to know she played well. And hopefully she's finally recovered from that freaking knee injury. :fingerscrossed:
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:11 AM   #36
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

thx again
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #37
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wozniacki

Her outfit

Is Caro just wearing a bra?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #38
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
YOWZA!!! Any more of Wozi dressed like that, PLEASE post
I have a few more haha

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #39
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing. View Post
Really? Wow! So glad to know she played well. And hopefully she's finally recovered from that freaking knee injury. :fingerscrossed:
The knee seemed to hold up well. She seemed to be fine
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:18 AM   #40
country flag Alexj

Beth vs. Woz

Woz She really won over the crowd

Beth Throwing balls and towels at ball kids and yelling at them doesnt help anything

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #41
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Any pics of Vika? thanks in advance.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #42
country flag Alexj

Niculescu vs. Stosur

Moni Totally got blown off of the court

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #43
country flag Aleksandrina

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

No pics of Dinara?

http://i39.tinypic.com/34hcc35.jpg

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Aleksandrina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #44
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

wozniacki looks a bit fat, I thought she was thinner

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #45
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Any pics of Vika? thanks in advance.
Azarenka, Safina, Zvonareva, Petrova, Ivanovic, and a couple others all had closed practice sessions on the stadium court. Nobody was allowed in to watch.