LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #16
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Re: LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late)

Bartoli

Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:31 PM   #17
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Coin vs. U.Radwanska

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #18
country flag Alexj

Kirilenko

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #19
country flag Alexj

Wozniacki

Her outfit

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:39 PM   #20
country flag Alexj

Cirstea vs. Larcher de Brito

A lot of people watched this match including Conchita Martinez, Bartoli, Chakvetadze, & Wozniacki.

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:40 PM   #21
country flag Alexj

Scheepers

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #22
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Thanks! How did Daniela play?

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #23
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
Thanks! How did Daniela play?
Horrible 1st set but then great in the 2nd and 3rd

Scared me when she took a medical time out in the 2nd
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #24
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
Horrible 1st set but then great in the 2nd and 3rd

Scared me when she took a medical time out in the 2nd
Hope she's OK

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #25
country flag Alexj

Kleybanova/Makarova vs. A.Bondarenko/Vesnina

Anyone know where K.Bond is at?

A lot of yelling in russian in this match. All of the coaches took a lot of yelling at

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:55 PM   #26
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
Hope she's OK
Seemed fine. Came out later to play/win doubles
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #27
country flag DiscoStick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
Seemed fine. Came out later to play/win doubles

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #28
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for the Makiri and Vesnarenko pics

Can you tell us a little bit more about the Vesnarenko match, plz ?
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #29
country flag Alexj

Garbin/Schiavone vs. Shaughnessy/Spears

Most fun match of the day. A lot of great points

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #30
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Abi rockin the specs as usual . How did MEG look out there ? Did it appear that she is finally over
her injury ?? I didn't see any taping or anything...

Thanks for all the pics!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote