The Live Scoring Thread - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #3901
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

That's why she needs to work more on IW. I know that she dont like this tournament - some time ago she even said this, I think... - but with more variety and overall gameplan she has right now in her game (because of Sanchez ), she needs to do at least 2nd-3rd round there, on a slow court.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3902
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Apparently Malisse got hurt in the previous match so Sabine's match is starting ahead of schedule. Streaming is blocked in my area But apparently is is available other places.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #3903
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Sabine is on court and I can watch her

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3904
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Come on Sabs, make this two sets -- Livescore is pure torture for three setters.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3905
country flag Sabinator.

Czink is playing well at the start - no mistakes, some good winners, she's standing on court on Sabine's 2nd serve. Sabs needs to be careful.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3906
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Czink is playing well at the start - no mistakes, some good winners, she's standing on court on Sabine's 2nd serve. Sabs needs to be careful.
Agree. She is stronger than expected. 2-3 now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3907
country flag Sabinator.

Well, she has 0-30, but a simple mistake and 2 returns well out, so Czink 3-2

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3908
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Two break points strongly saved and finished with an ace. Come on Bine!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3909
country flag Sabinator.

Sabine's returns are horrible right now.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #3910
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Took her a while to get her return working yesterday as well.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #3911
country flag Bino

But Czink is serving very well up to now. Next try to break.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #3912
country flag Sabinator.

She caught on game on Czink's service game, but Melinda still surviving with good play. 4-5.

Geez, this match is tougher than I thought.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3913
country flag Sabinator.

Lol, Czink is hitting Sabine's 2nd serve in the middle of court, soooooo early

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3914
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Took her a while to get her return working yesterday as well.
Hope so. Bine has to take some adjustments as yesterday but today she knows her opponent. Important hold for 5-5. Great Bine!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3915
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

no chance at czink's service