The Live Scoring Thread - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3886
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

Good start for Sabine against a dangerous opponent!
coming back from 3-5 to 7-5 in 1st set, no trouble when she served for the match at *53, good signs!
Serve also seemed to work, not many aces and quite low 1st serve percentage but still really good!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3887
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Soild win
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #3888
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@RickRoswell
Lisicki wins through big points. Her pace kept Keys off balance. Takes the win. #Memphistennis

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3889
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

so relieved, first Round on Livescore is pure Stress when she is playing.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #3890
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Really, really good performance Keep going for title now!

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3891
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@Petra_ToxLi
Lisicki has just beaten Keys. For everyone who thought she would lose. It's not 2012 anymore.

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3892
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Totally agree with you. Too much suffering.
maurysicki is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #3893
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
@Petra_ToxLi
Lisicki has just beaten Keys. For everyone who thought she would lose. It's not 2012 anymore.

That's exactly what I'm thinking too. It's 2013 with a new Bine

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3894
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Soild win
I think a little more than this

Great serve, good break point conversion, big points winning, 60 percent at second serve, tough opponent, and for me the most important: NO CHOKE not even a hint but a 40/0 service win to 6-3.

That are facts
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3895
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
@Petra_ToxLi

Agree!!! But the way she did it was strongly convincing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurysicki View Post
Totally agree with you. Too much suffering.
Totally agree!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3896
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
I don't do that anymore, feels too silly to just sit there staring at a number.

Good win for Sabine, Keys on Indoor HC is a tough opponent, especially considering that she already had a couple of matches under her belt and Sabine played her first match there. Took her a while but looks like she then figured out how to read the serve.

Let's hope she can repeat Pattaya and score another nice bunch of points. Only 250 points away from #32.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #3897
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
That's exactly what I'm thinking too. It's 2013 with a new Bine
There was really no match in 2013 where she was disappointing. Even when she lost there was nothing she could reproach herself.

She has reached a new level.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3898
country flag Sabinator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

Let's hope she can repeat Pattaya and score another nice bunch of points. Only 250 points away from #32.

Yep. That's probably the biggest goal right now - get back the Seed in GS.

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #3899
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Yep. That's probably the biggest goal right now - get back the Seed in GS.
Agreed. If she is seeded for the FO she probably can reach at least R3 there. Though for Wimbledon she should probably be seeded if she is ranked a little lower given her performance there in the last years.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3900
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Yeah, but she also has some points to defend in Miami and i've given up on seeing her win a match in Indian Wells....

Still lots of work up the road till Wimbledon.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread