The Live Scoring Thread - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:34 AM   #3796
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

Now Kirilenko is feeling the pressure again. Hopefully it ends like the first set.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:34 AM   #3797
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko helping Sabine a lot now.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #3798
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Kirilenko has a somewhat reliable first serve.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #3799
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Not very bold prediction: The player who wins this game wins the match.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #3800
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Too bad Kirilenko has a somewhat reliable first serve.
I bet Kirilenko thinks the same about Lisicki´s.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3801
country flag Patrick345

Fantastic patience.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3802
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

What a shot!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3803
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

bp use it sabine!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #3804
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

6-5
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #3805
country flag KatjaS

Oh Yes!!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #3806
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #3807
country flag KatjaS

Now serving for the match, the most difficult position to be in in a WTA match.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM   #3808
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Break. And now she has to stay calm, relaxt and as patient as in that last break game.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM   #3809
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

great to see she can turn this around, but seriously, kiri, what a choker
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:40 AM   #3810
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
great to see she can turn this around, but seriously, kiri, what a choker
Not much choking involved. Lisicki served like 5-6 aces in her two holds.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Closed Thread