The Live Scoring Thread - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:28 AM   #3781
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

definately some hope now, take it 1 game at a time. 4-5

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:28 AM   #3782
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

BTW loving the atmosphere in the crowd

And certain posters here say Asian tournaments all have horrible crowds.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3783
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

G r e a t
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3784
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

After Sanchez came on Lisicki stayed on serve again. A good final from Lisicki till 7-5 1-3, then a nuclear meltdown that lasted till 0-3 in the 3rd set. In the end Kirilenko served it out like a boss. Lisicki has some work today, but positive signs are there. Still her game is more suited for grass and clay than hardcourts. Kirilenko at her current level is clearly headed for the top ten given the level of play directly above her. Although she hits differently, her all around game and development reminds me a bit of Zvonareva´s peaking. Confidence, serve, power and finesse are all at an all time high coming together. Obviously she can´t take it as high as Zvonareva with #2 and two Slam finals, because the competition is better.

And now this whole summary of the match could be turned on its head by Goat-sicki.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3785
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

I dream! What a great fight!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3786
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

bine on fire suddenly
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #3787
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Then I might have jinxed her now.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #3788
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

pleas don't blow 40-00

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3789
country flag Bino

5-5
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3790
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

She switched it on again just in time. I'm impressed.
moviemac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3791
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

5-5
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3792
country flag Patrick345

What a great point. Brilliant 2nd serve.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3793
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

5-5 all now break her Sabine!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #3794
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Adorable that she came back like that.

Now take this, Sabine !
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #3795
country flag Bino

Mr Sanches is a bine whisperer
Closed Thread