The Live Scoring Thread - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #3256
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

40-40 again. Make df mayr
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3257
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

At least she's showing some fight but it's mostly desperation now. She has dug herself too deep of a hole to get out of now.

Done.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3258
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

what a miss. don't know what to say
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3259
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

perfect end to finish this.
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3260
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

shit!
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3261
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win for Mayr-Achleitner

Lisicki could be out of the top 50 in February 2013.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #3262
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

getting trashed by Mayr-Achleitner
Sabine, u suck, what a disgusting performance, did not even try to change sth in her game, laughable and shameful, don´t have to add that the Austrian herself had injury problems and didn´t play since NY where she lost to Daniilidou and that her last non clay win was in April
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #3263
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

The worst day of my life.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3264
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

but sorry, I mean, why is Sabine so brainless and stupid?
Did not even try to keep the ball in for a while and give Mayr the opportunity to choke or to make mistakes herself, just a stupid performance..and no excuses this time, I mean, sure, lack of matches but this was shit, other players were injured as well or have some issues but Sabine really looks like a pathetic amateur in some of her matches, some big changes needed, that off season and 2013 won´t be easy for her at all.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #3265
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
The worst day of my life.
You are in good company
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #3266
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I don't wish to be too critical, but I am very concerned for her now

She was worse than shit today, she actually looks like she couldn't care less right now, absolutely terrible performance

She has no Plan B, she has no idea how to mix her tactics up, and seems happier spreading her ass cheeks across motor bikes rather than knuckling down to play Tennis
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3267
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Give up tennis...become a model...& a swim groupie!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3268
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Give up tennis...become a model...& a swim groupie!
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #3269
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

3 aces but already 3 DFs in her first service game
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #3270
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

4 aces, 3 df's

1-0

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread