The Live Scoring Thread - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #3106
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
It was easy enough, even on the small tournaments she won't get much easier opponents !
Watson could have been a 1st round opponent in Quebec as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
But Cilly is telling us it's all OK...the matches are very close...a few points here & there...not much in it...
What do you expect if she rarely plays matches, is injured all the time? First of all she needs a healthy and fit body over a longer period of time! Then she will establish herself as a solid top 20 player, no doubt about it. And we can talk about further improvements.

Quote:
Laura Robson was able to get herself a good coach, a hard taskmaster - seems Sabine doesn't want that.
Well, we will see if Laura can achieve what Sabine has already achieved.
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #3107
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I think you're being too defensive of her there. The point he was making is that Robson's career is going forward, Sabine's is going backwards

Sabine needs to question whether she has the fire in her belly, to do whatever it takes to truly maximise her potential.
I agree with Ian, doing various photoshoots makes you richer, but not a better player.

We've seen high profile players like Kournikova and Vaidisova simply fall way due to a lack of desire, I'm wondering whether Sabine will follow suit
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #3108
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But Sabine is in a comfort zone. It seems she is happy to stay there. To take the case of Laura Robson again, she saw that she needed to work on fitness, movement - two of the things Sabine needs to work on, in fact. So Robson hired the Coach that used to train Safina & has the reputation of being a hard taskmaster. We have seen the results since.
Complete bullshit, Sabine doesn't need such a guy.

She has realized, maybe a bit late, that improving her fitness has to be one of her top priorities. She has worked on that after her ankle injury this year, but that can't replace a proper off season work. Question is whether she does the right things to be successful in that department.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #3109
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
...good decision not watching livescore but yet more than
The winner is sharapova coz Laura will lose it in 2 straight sets

Playing tournaments (Quebec tatschikiztan or hel where ...) when she s not fit is useless!

Playing itfs (all the more in germany) is and

What she needs is: " Clean up your live, girl!"

>> I'm going with almost everything #Francis mentioned
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3110
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Playing tournaments (Quebec tatschikiztan or hel where ...) when she s not fit is useless!
Who says she isn't fit at the moment?

If she can't win a match till the end of the season, she will be out of the top 40.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #3111
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
What do you mean by that?

Are you suggesting her private life is currently interfering with her Tennis?
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3112
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
What do you mean by that?

Are you suggesting her private life is currently interfering with her Tennis?
Hmm...sorry, but losing to Watson like this (The TBdesaster!!!!) when she has prepared well in Flo, what I assume, is ....hell! Where her fire gone, this fighting spirit, this "Iwanna win at all cost" ????

Too many questions, too few answers.
And I already hat a bad feeling, when some rumours came up. There are enough bad examples in the WTA's past. The cute girls doom!

I would be glad to be off base, but facts are: She isn't usually mentally weak and she hasn't lost talent and she prepared a lot last months but if her health is the problem or other interests, its time to think about her future

And again I'll wait 10-20 years to find somebody to cheer for in tennis...
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3113
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Who says she isn't fit at the moment?

If she can't win a match till the end of the season, she will be out of the top 40.
Zahlen, rankings sind doch wirklich das geringste Problem im Moment. Wenn sie bei den Australian Open 2013 das Halbfinale erreicht isse wieder oben

Und ich hab gesagt, sie war nicht fit nach NY, hat doch nun jeder gelesen, dass sie so gut wie nicht trainieren konnte zwischen den Olympics und NY! Aber das sag ich jetzt echt zum letzten Mal.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3114
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zahlen, rankings sind doch wirklich das geringste Problem im Moment. Wenn sie bei den Australian Open 2013 das Halbfinale erreicht isse wieder oben

Und ich hab gesagt, sie war nicht fit nach NY, hat doch nun jeder gelesen, dass sie so gut wie nicht trainieren konnte zwischen den Olympics und NY! Aber das sag ich jetzt echt zum letzten Mal.
Irgendetwas muss sie aber tun, denn der Trend ist extrem besorgniserregend. Das kann im schlimmsten Fall zu einer Abwärtsspirale führen, wo sie irgendwie herauskommen muss.
Linz und Luxemburg sind außerdem sehr gut für kleine WTA-Turniere besetzt. Da drohen auch in den ersten Runden schon schwere Gegnerinnen.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3115
country flag Beaumont

Quote:
And I already hat a bad feeling, when some rumours came up. There are enough bad examples in the WTA's past. The cute girls doom!

I would be glad to be off base, but facts are: She isn't usually mentally weak and she hasn't lost talent and she prepared a lot last months but if her health is the problem or other interests, its time to think about her future
Interesting stuff, you clearly know more about Sabine's personal problems than I do

Let's hope she sorts them out pretty soon
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #3116
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
...good decision not watching livescore but yet more than
The winner is sharapova coz Laura will lose it in 2 straight sets

Playing itfs (all the more in germany) is and

>> I'm going with almost everything #Francis mentioned
"Clean your live" has absolutely nothing todo with this results, no matter what

Take a look at her 2009 season or 2010 before the injury, it was the same it is now.

She needs to get a differnt team around her and someone to kick her arse
I think we all agree that a player shouldnt loose her form like that after not playing for some weeks.

I dont see her winning another match in 2012 and without a drastic change 2013 wont get any better.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #3117
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Cilly, you really do come up with utter crap sometimes.

Wake up, smell the coffee & LOOK AT WHERE SABINE IS GOING. Downhill.

Coming back from injury dah dah dah - all you ever post. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS INJURY PRONE IN THE FIRST PLACE? Why isn't THAT being addressed by her & her team? Or if it is, it ain't working. WHY wasn't she taking her fitness seriously? Only now does she think it was a priority???

I thought she was meant to be a professional sports star?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #3118
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

I go with Ian on this, the time to hold her hand and jope for the best is over.

Its time for some big changes.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #3119
country flag maturedgirl

Hey Ian > better you watch for a new obsession

Ziva: Jedem seine Meinung, oder? Fakt is, sie hat das verloren was sie stark gemacht hat. Ihr statistics heute waren nicht ultra schlecht, aber in engen Situationen (erster Satz Ende, TB, break vor situationen im 2. breakpoint conversions) nicht alle beisammen zu haben, das "unbedingt gewinnen wollen" gegen eine Watson??? Sorry, aber sie is nich dieselbe, die sie 2011 war und sag nix von Verletzungen. Das isse nich und auch ihr Team hat super Arbeit geleistet last year, so what changed? 1+1 is immer noch 2

Ian und Du ihr sucht euch dann lieber mal ne neue zum Anhimmeln!
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #3120
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

No bk, I just want Sabine to do well, but all this nicey nicey bullshit & making excuses for her are irritating the hell out of me.

Nowhere near the Top 10, German No.4 (let's face it, she is), string of R1 losses that don't show any signs of stopping.

If I WASN'T a fan of Sabine then I wouldn't post what I've just posted. I would say "ah well, on to the next tournament".

Changes are needed - I can only hope that, eventually, that dawns on Sabine &/or her Team itself.

At the moment, she's a walking Bye everywhere apart from Wimbledon.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread