The Live Scoring Thread - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2611
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

She takes the second set in tiebreak! Saved 3 match points. EPIC.

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2612
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Saved 3 mp's too much the tension

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2613
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable fightback by Sabine! Hope that first serve works better in the third!
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM   #2614
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Fantastic attitude from Sabine in the second set.
Now take the match !
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:24 PM   #2615
country flag germarc

germarc is an unknown quantity at this point

If she plays the third set like the tiebreak she could do it!! Come on!
germarc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2616
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

broken already in 3rd..

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2617

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Broken. 0-1.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2618
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

1-1

Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2619

She broke back! 1-1.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
1-1

LOL FOREVER.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #2621
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Kerber mentally done

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #2622

She holds. 2-1. Kerber looks like she's having flashbacks from the Eastbourne final.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM   #2623
country flag Geekking

broken. This must be a joke.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2624

Kerber looks like she's given up but she's still in it. I don't get it.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2625
country flag Geekking

again the same line judge. fuc. you!!!!!
Closed Thread