The Live Scoring Thread - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:57 PM   #2566
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

1-3. Good shot, bad shot, awful shot, amazing shot... Find your rhythm please.

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM   #2567

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Broken again. 1-4. She's going for her shots but it's not working.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM   #2568
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

she will start playing on 2nd set
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #2569
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

1-4, and she's not looking any better. It's so weird cheering against Kerber.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:04 PM   #2570

Broke back. 2-4. Still down a break though.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:07 PM   #2571
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

That's Better!
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #2572

First set gone. 3-6. 11 unforced errors to Angie's 2. Says it all, really.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #2573

Appears to be getting treatment for a blistered thumb?
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #2574
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

2nd set.. Now watch her!
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2575
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

hmm...

i think Bine has used up all her juice yesterday
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2576
country flag germarc

germarc is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like she's too nervous... I hope she'll find her rhythm...
germarc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2577
country flag Geekking

Breakk! Time to start Bine. Boom boom!
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2578

Breaks back! 2-3.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:37 PM   #2579
country flag germarc

germarc is an unknown quantity at this point

That's what I'm talking about!
germarc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #2580

Maybe she showed up at last? 3-3. 3 winners then an ace to take the game. Good stuff.