The Live Scoring Thread - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #2536
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

3-0. Auf geht's!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2537
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

3-0
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2538
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

3-0!! WOW Boom Boom Bine!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2539

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

3-1

That smile when she challenged. Just...
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #2540
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

3-1

just 3 holds sabine, you can do it
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2541
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

4-1!!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2542
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

GOATsicki today.
TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2543
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Championnnn!!!! Come On Sabine!!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2544
country flag misty1

4-1
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:10 PM   #2545
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

My stream is frozen
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #2546
country flag misty1

its been so long since she's played like this
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2547
country flag misty1

4-2
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #2548

I'm trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up right now. We've seen this before. Please finish this quickly, Bine!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #2549

5-2.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM   #2550
country flag misty1

5-2
Closed Thread