The Live Scoring Thread - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2476
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
And "sobbing" because I'm so happy she find the range to win some matches finally
Isn't that a reason for end sobbing and start smiling eventually?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #2477
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Isn't that a reason for end sobbing and start smiling eventually?
I'm allways sobbing out of happiness, when she's winning

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM   #2478
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm relaxed today, she basically can't lose with this

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #2479
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Hello everyone. Are you ready for another victory day?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #2480
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Let's do this!

Breaks exchanged. 1-1.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #2481
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

1-1

Broken in the first but she gets the break right back

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:25 PM   #2482
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

2-1!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #2483
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

2-1

Wow, very encouraging start!

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #2484

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

2-1. Some impressive serving in that game.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2485
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

4 double faults already
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2486
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

This is how Bine should be playing can she break now?

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2487

AUF GEHT'S! She breaks again. 3-1.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2488
country flag Geekking

3-1!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #2489
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

3-1

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #2490
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

i cant see this. How is she playing? stats are not flattering
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread