The Live Scoring Thread - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #1711
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

and again 32 after 02 , hopefully she can win this in two sets, should be possible!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #1712
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

4:2. Good job!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #1713
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

4-2 well done Sabine! go for the win!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #1714
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Mensch Sabine, da erkämpft sie sich das break und kassiert im Anschluss gleich das rebreak, wie in Satz 1, muss das sein?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #1715
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Too many up´s and down´s in her game still
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #1716

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Too many up´s and down´s in her game still
Sabine kills you if you only can watch it on livescore

Hm keep cool Sabine, very important game now.
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #1717
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Mensch Sabine, da erkämpft sie sich das break und kassiert im Anschluss gleich das rebreak, wie in Satz 1, muss das sein?
ja, weil das Tennis ist oder ist das Sabine?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1718
country flag Michael!
indescribable

saved some Bps, 54* now again at least!
1st serve isn´t that effective anymore, bad sign but still can win it now!
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
ja, weil das Tennis ist oder ist das Sabine?
Wenn du vor dem Tennis noch das Wort "Frauen" setzt, dann antworte ich mit: beides
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #1720
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

7:5 6:4
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #1721
country flag Michael!
indescribable

yeah, she won it in 2 sets at least, always nice!!
Congrats!
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
7:5 6:4
No 3 sets

But I guess you are not sad that you have been wrong

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1723
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
No 3 sets

But I guess you are not sad that you have been wrong

Shvedova couldn't use the her chances for 3 set but I'm not sad because of this
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #1724
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

solid win after slow start in both sets, and some unnecessary breaks while leading.

lets celebrate, no frikkin livescore vs. serena, we will actually see sweet Bine
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #1725
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

And again Sabine's heroic fans (best fans in the world) survived a match.