Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2005, 11:45 PM   #1
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
Lindsay Lee-Waters

She made it to Richard Luton Properties Canberra Women's Classic she plays Czink in the SF, great way to shake of that 1st round loss at Auckland.
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2005, 09:39 PM   #2
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
she lost in the SF 76(1) 76(4) better luck next time lindsay
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 04:37 AM   #3
country flag @m@nd@

@m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute @m@nd@ has a reputation beyond repute
is lindsay playing in vancouver this month?
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 03:09 PM   #4
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
MILF !

Just check out those legs
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 11:42 PM   #5
country flag RONALDO'S GUY

RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all
Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread

Lindsay is working her way back up the ranks up to 544- reached a 25k Quarter final last week and playing Quallies in 25k Pelham- Good luck lindsay!

Last edited by RONALDO'S GUY : Jun 30th, 2008 at 12:04 AM.
RONALDO'S GUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 11:59 PM   #6
country flag RONALDO'S GUY

RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

R1-q-bt Basil 6-2 6-0
RONALDO'S GUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:43 PM   #7
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

I also love Lindsay-she's into the 2nd round of Charlottesville-she beat Julia Cohen in quallies and as a LL in the MD- Current rank- 426
Lee-Waters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #8
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Lost in 2nd round MD last week but she's doing well- Playing 50k harbour beach and into the second qualifying round for loss of 2 games- GO LINDSAY!
Old May 7th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #9
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

Go Lindsay!
Old May 7th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #10
country flag Lee-Waters

Woohoo!
Old May 7th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #11
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck, Lindsay

Sweet girl, nice game, nice grunt

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM   #12
country flag Lee-Waters

Go Qualify Lindsay!
Old May 7th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #13
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Lindsay fans, whatever happened to Lee-Waters' Boy?
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 05:33 PM   #14
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Speaking of Lindsay fans, whatever happened to Lee-Waters' Boy?
I heard he's busy with work.

Anyway here is a short video for those of you who don't know her...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufG6E7XzZ8

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 05:56 PM   #15
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute

hey that is the video i posted there

lindsay is doing really well, i hear she looks great and seems very happy. she was entered in the el paso 10k i was hoping she might play some smaller events this summer to get match play but she pulled out.

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote