Tennisnor - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 01:33 AM   #1
country flag Tennisnor

Tennisnor is an unknown quantity at this point
Tennisnor

Hello! I've been looking for norwegian tennis websites and did only find two, only one of them with a forum. They are both very usefull and there is alot of news to get there, but atleast in my eyes, this gets a little boring in the long run.

So I got an idea about "why not create a new website and see how it goes?". I spendt a late night setting up the most important on the website, now it looks alright but ofcourse, its only an idea at the moment, so I havent put my best effort into it as this might not work out at all.

I have no idea how many norwegians there actually are here on this forum, but of those who maybe out of curiousity checks out my website - please leave a comment either on this thread or on my forum. Feel free to create an account too, if you like it. And ofcourse, help from other scandinavian people is much appretiated aswell.

I don't want to break any rules here by putting out a link some may recognize as a "competing website" but I just need some reviews and get some comments, kritisiscm so I can improve my site.

You can visit the website here - Hope you enjoy it!

Many thanks.
Tennisnor
Tennisnor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:18 AM   #2
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennisnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisnor View Post
Hello! I've been looking for norwegian tennis websites and did only find two, only one of them with a forum. They are both very usefull and there is alot of news to get there, but atleast in my eyes, this gets a little boring in the long run.

So I got an idea about "why not create a new website and see how it goes?". I spendt a late night setting up the most important on the website, now it looks alright but ofcourse, its only an idea at the moment, so I havent put my best effort into it as this might not work out at all.

I have no idea how many norwegians there actually are here on this forum, but of those who maybe out of curiousity checks out my website - please leave a comment either on this thread or on my forum. Feel free to create an account too, if you like it. And ofcourse, help from other scandinavian people is much appretiated aswell.

I don't want to break any rules here by putting out a link some may recognize as a "competing website" but I just need some reviews and get some comments, kritisiscm so I can improve my site.

You can visit the website here - Hope you enjoy it!

Many thanks.
Tennisnor
I took a look, and it looks to be a good start.

take a look at mine if you get a chance, may give you some ideas for your own.

http://www.freewebs.com/sofia-arvidsson/

Good Luck!

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #3
country flag Tennisnor

Tennisnor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tennisnor

Thanks alot. Your website looks very good too.
But is there anything you think would fit nice in on the website? anything?
Tennisnor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote