Nina fans Off-Topic Thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:23 PM   #241
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nina fans Off-Topic Thread

Why do you think she is lucky?
Do you find Berdych attractive or you like him for his tennis?
Do you have an MTF account?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #242
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I think he is hot .But of course,I also like his tennis

Yes,I used to post but that was so long ago.You know,I only follow ATP Tour from time to time,isn´t at all like the WTA,for me.

Do you like him and also,do you have an account on MTF?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #243
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Berdych but I root for him from time to time. I only have a few faves on the ATP tour (Baghdatis, Isner, Djokovic, Roddick) so I root for some other players when they aren't playing against my faves (Berdych, Federer, Hanescu, Tipsarevic, Verdasco) but I wouldn't really call them my faves

I have an account but I don't post that much. I only have about 6,000 posts I think

And about Berdych, I think he is good looking too so I can see why you think so, but I only like women in that way so I like ATP players for their tennis . WTA for tennis and/or looks

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #244
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

and have you ever go to a ATP tournament?
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #245
country flag hellas719

No
I've gone to the US Open a lot though, so that's the only ATP or WTA tournament that I've been to
And I went to the 100K Bronx ITF last year and I saw King, Coin, Barrois, Malek, etc.
How about you?

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #246
country flag #kArLoS#

I like Coin .Do you have any autograph or photos with her?

I only went to Madrid this year,it´s combined,so it´s like you

But you´re so lucky because you have been in a GS tourny
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #247
country flag hellas719

Nothing from Coin, sorry
I have a few pics of her opponent Vania King
I am lucky to have a grand slam but you have ATP/WTA Madrid, ATP/WTA Barcelona, ATP Valencia, WTA Marbella, ...

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #248
country flag #kArLoS#

As if you don´t have IW,Miami,Charleston,and a lot more in the US

Oh,and actually Madrid is the only tournament where I can go,because is the closest,and the most important,altough the school doesn´t help
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #249
country flag hellas719

I am nowhere near those tournaments though
Only the US Open and New Haven, but I've never gone to New Haven since I can always just go to USO qualies instead

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #250
country flag #kArLoS#

you can go with Nick to NH this year
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #251
country flag hellas719

I want to go to US Open Qualies to see Daniilidou and Georgatou

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #252
country flag #kArLoS#

oh

But you can go to NH on Monday or Tuesday,Q start on Wed I think
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #253
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

hello guys how have you been?
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #254
country flag hellas719

Pepi

Karlos, I just want to relax . And New Haven isn't very close. It would be stupid to go for just a day or two

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #255
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Pepi

Karlos, I just want to relax . And New Haven isn't very close. It would be stupid to go for just a day or two
oh OK

It´s a shame that NH is in the same week as the USO Q