Nina fans Off-Topic Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:32 AM   #226
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nina fans Off-Topic Thread

But you do like Nana,donīt you?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:36 AM   #227
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really listen to her music
I have a lot of respect for her, but I don't listen to her music
I prefer modern music

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:38 AM   #228
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok

I was wondering because she is the most famous Greek singer ever

So do you like Kalomira?
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:02 AM   #229
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE Kalomoira
She deserved to win Eurovision in 2008! . Russia only won because they have neighbors that will always vote for them . We have four neighbors and they hate us (except Bulgaria) . We will always get 12 from Cyprus though . Luckilly Great Britain and Germany have many Greeks living there to vote for us . And this year Katerine Avgoustakis was going to sing but she got kicked out of the national final because her song was leaked onto the internet before the national final . She would've won all of Eurovision though . Here is her song:

I like some Spanish singers . I'm currently studying Spanish so I understand some of it . I liked Soraya in 2009 and also Spain's song in 2008 was very popular in Greece, but I wasn't crazy about it . Enrique Iglesias is really good too

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #230
country flag #kArLoS#

cool.I didnīt heard about Kalomira since that Eurovision though

Iīll listen to that song

In Spain Soraya is quite popular but it was a big fail.She blame TVE,the television company which was supposed to promote her,she wasnīt happy with their work..

However Iīm not into Spanish songs.There was a time,when I was much younger,and I liked it.But not anymore
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 05:19 AM   #231
country flag hellas719

Kalomoira was also very mad about ERT, Greek national TV about how they treated her during Eurovision
She had to make an appearance at the 2009 Greek National Final since she was the Greek representative in 2008, but she didn't sing any new songs and stole songs from other singers

She also had to perform this as the Greek representative for 2008:

And this:

She performed at the Greek Independence day Parade in New York City in 2009. I was there

She has a new English song now:

She is Greek-American, from New York and she is very upset with the Greek media, etc. so I don't think she will sing any Greek songs anytime soon

She was so cute as a little girl though

Old Aug 7th, 2010, 11:02 PM   #232
country flag #kArLoS#

^I heard she won the greek OT(not sure if you know what I mean ) and became pretty famous in Greece.

She is very good ,but I prefer her singing in english .I studied Greek this year,and God,it was pretty difficult
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:17 AM   #233
country flag hellas719

Is OT the national singing contest where stars are made?
And you could've just asked me to help you with Greek

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #234
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Is OT the national singing contest where stars are made?
And you could've just asked me to help you with Greek
yes,thatīs it

Oh yes,but well I didnīt want to bore you
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #235
country flag hellas719

You didn't bore me
Who do you think will win Cincinnati? I say Kim

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #236
country flag #kArLoS#

Well Iīll try the next time,if I study it again

Iīll go with Clijsters too.She is the queen of the Summer HCs in USA
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #237
country flag hellas719

How about the men in Toronto? I think Rafa will beat Roger in the final

Baghdatis is my favorite player and he lost 7-6 in the third in the first round against Chardy yesterday
The chair umpire was horrible and there was no challenge on grandstand and he got robbed multiple times and they showed the replays and it was ridiculous as the ball was clearly in everytime they called it out and out when they called it in . Everything went against Marcos . He was up 5-2 in the first set and lost that 7-5 so he should've won anyways
And he had a great draw. Slumping Verdasco in R2 and Marcos beat him in straight sets last week, slumping Davydenko in R3, and then a chance to finally beat Djokovic in the QF

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:08 PM   #238
country flag #kArLoS#

Of couse Mogwli(Nadal) will win ,but I donīt think Roger will make the finals unless he decides to play like only he can.

I would say,Nadal d. Djokovic

Thatīs unfortunate,sorry .But he will bounce back and will make a great run in Cinci.After all,he has played already a final this summer,altough he lost
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #239
country flag hellas719

Who is your favorite ATP player?

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #240
country flag #kArLoS#

Berdych

Lucie is so lucky