Introduction thread for Yanina fans! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:36 PM   #31
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Introduction thread for Yanina fans!

welcome Paddy and Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #32
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Katrin from Estonia.

I first noticed Yanina when she lost twice in a row to Kaia in the fall of 2008, and I guess I felt a little sorry for her Anyway I've been rooting for her ever since whenever I saw her pop up in the tournaments
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Katrin

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #34
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Nina's currently languishing at the bottom of my faves list, but let's face it, Lena and Vee can't play forever so she'll be moving up.

I'll mostly follow her on GM for now, but I like her vinegar and her game. I'm sure we'll have much to celebrate in upcoming months as Wicki continues her rise.

Sorry I haven't stopped by before.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 07:23 PM   #35
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

welcome miffedmax

Do you think Yanina would look good with bangs?

I know there´s only a queen of bangs,but
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:29 AM   #36
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Max

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 04:22 AM   #37
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Wicki would rock the bangs!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #38
country flag roldmant

roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold roldmant is a splendid one to behold

Max! Me thinks you and I are more alike than either of us knows.

I don't come around the forums too often, but I do follow the sport pretty closely. Wicky is probably my 2nd fave now (or first among mere mortals ). Her history touched me and I think she's got a great future (and great legs!)

Let's hope for a return of the Flushing Meadows mojo!

Elena AFR!!!

Computer Engineer of the S.S. DEMENTIEVA

Keeping me young: Lena -- Wicky - TOB - Sorana - AnaPiv
roldmant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #39
country flag hellas719

Welcome roldmant!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 10:26 AM   #40
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

welcome miffedmax and roldmant
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM   #41
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone, I'm new here I follow Yanina last few years and since then my love for her has grown I really like her playstyle and her attitude on the court
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:23 AM   #42
country flag hellas719

Welcome!

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #43
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe i never stopped by here Yanina is one of my most favourite players
Anyway, i'm Elwin from The Netherlands.

I started following Yanina closely when she was ranked 300-400. The first match that i saw of her, was when she played Fed Cup against China. I think she played Yan. I was really impressed with her game.