Introduction thread for Yanina fans! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #16
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Introduction thread for Yanina fans!

I haven't introduced myself yet. Andrey, Russia, 21 yo
I am a fan sin FED Cup vs Ukraine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:16 AM   #17
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Andrey

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 07:49 AM   #18
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know who the young guy in Yanina's players box is and do they have a photo? It might be her boyfriend if she has one?
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #19

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

can you upload the photo?

I think it's her sparring
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #20
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't her boyfriend but indeed a sparringpartner
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #21
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a photo as I seen them at the qualifying cheering for her and she was talking to them etc.. If it's her sparring partner do you know his name?
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #22

No, I don't know, I just suggeste who that could be, 'cause she has a sparring from Mouratoglou
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #23
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

Hi there my name is Paddy, I am a new Yanina fan from New Zealand. I started supporting her at the ASB Classic this year in Auckland. I think she has shown major guts and determination to play the way she has with all the off court distractions and controversy. She showed against Justine she is a big match player, I think she could win a Grand Slam in the future. I predict Roland Garros

My fave forever Justine Henin

Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Ana Ivanovic

Last edited by NZ tennis fan : Jan 26th, 2010 at 04:38 AM.
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:01 AM   #24
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Paddy!

Old Jan 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Paddy
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #26
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

Thanks guys!

Dorien we both support Marina and Yanina

My fave forever Justine Henin

Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Ana Ivanovic
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #27
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

hi im joe im from the worthing, england and im 14 and i have been a fan since i saw her play a full match for the first time vs henin a few days ago i love the fact that shes not afraid to come to the net like so many other players
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 04:51 AM   #28
country flag hellas719

Old Jan 28th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #29
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Welcome
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 02:54 PM   #30
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

welcome everybody
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote