Graphics of Sabine - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #61
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Graphics of Sabine

lovely Sabine

Edit:

Wallpaper

Last edited by Lisickifan84 : Jan 14th, 2012 at 10:57 PM.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #62
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Love them

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #63

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Hmmm, I hope that I don't get the page to crash
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #64

a funny one

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #65
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
a funny one

Someone should send a tweet to Sabine with this link.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #66

Do what you want to do , but don't make me guilty in having to great expectations for Bine at Wimbledon. It's only a dream...

...that can be come true (if not 2012, another year)
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #67
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Someone should send a tweet to Sabine with this link.
Don't you dare!
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #68
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Go ON Mike do it DO IT!!!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #69
country flag Mike81

Why not? it's important to always love and support our Bine encourage her dreams and let her know we believe! You know, I often send her links of my videos or montages, early last year she re-tweeted a nice video compilation I did of her... Oh well I said someone should, doesn't mean I will. I was just suggesting.

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #70
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Why not? it's important to always love and support our Bine encourage her dreams and let her know we believe! You know, I often send her links of my videos or montages, early last year she re-tweeted a nice video compilation I did of her... Oh well I said someone should, doesn't mean I will. I was just suggesting.
thats nice, but such pics can maybe put some pressure on her, she will get enough of that already, when the gras season starts, with all the expectations.

Just my opinion, feel free to do what you need to do its a free world we live in
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #71
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I got bored and made these. They're not my best but hope you all like them.

2012 Australian Open

I can resize them if anyone actually wants to use them.
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #72

Nice pics

another Wallpaper

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #73

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #74
country flag Mike81

[quote=Lisickifan84;20916776]

[/IMG]

QUOTE]

Incredibly lovely Just look into her eyes here

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #75
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

nice gifs o/
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote