News, blogs and interviews thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #1
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
News, blogs and interviews thread

Hello Vesnina fans,

this is the Elena Vesnina news, blogs and interviews thread where we can post all of the articles, her and Chesnokov's blogs and interviews

Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #2
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News, blogs and interviews thread

You can find Vesnina's blog here:
http://e-vesnina.livejournal.com/

Her official webpage:
http://www.elena-vesnina.com

Chesnokov's (her coach) blog can be found here:
http://www.sports.ru/blog/chesnokov/
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #3
country flag schorsch

There's a new entry in Chesnokov's blog

RUS: http://www.sports.ru/blog/chesnokov/17600025.html

ENG: http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #4
country flag schorsch

Chesnokov wrote another blog:

RUS: http://www.sports.ru/blog/chesnokov/18270694.html

ENG: http://www.translate.google.de/trans...istory_state0=

According to this, they haven't started training yet
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #6
country flag schorsch

On her webpage there's a new blog entry:

Quote:
Hi Everyone.I'm currently at home in Sochi practicing and resting at the same time. It's been really hot here lately, so what I usually do after practice I go swimming in the sea. Afterwards I hang out with my family and friends.My coach Andrey also here with his family,enjoing this moments. So far it has been a good season for me. Reaching the doubles final in Roland Garros was the highlight of my clay season. I love the tournament and I love Paris .Everything there is special for me. I stayed 3 more days in Paris to go sightseeing ,you may have seen some pictures here on my gallery. After Paris went to play on Netherlands and Wimbledon. I like playing on grass, it's just you don't know what to expect and Wimbledon of course is very special,not like other tournaments. Every year is different but so far it has been really good for me this year in particular. Besides reaching the 4th round beating few good players along the way, Wickmayer,Dushevina and Cibulkova. It's the first time I saw the covered center court, really nice and the weather couldn't be betterIt was funny to read in the newspaper on next day when finally they closed the roof,how happy all England were Anyway I look forward to playing the US OPEN SERIES. I like it because it's very challenging and exciting. Competing with the Best players on tour. I'll kick off my tournament in L.A. , Cincinnati , Toronto and then the US OPEN. So guess that's it. Before I go just want to say Thank You to all my fans who supported me in every tournament.U really help me in important and hard moments of my career.
Take care all of you.
Till next time.
Elena V.
(July 24, 2009)
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #7
gdot

gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold

thanks. i love how everyone loved the wimbledon roof
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:26 AM   #8
country flag schorsch

Chesnokov's new blog

RUS: http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/chesnokov/38727.html

ENG: http://translate.google.de/translate...hl=de&ie=UTF-8

He said that they trained for two weeks, but then Lena injured her knee and they will see how she can do at L.A
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #9
country flag schorsch

Chesnokov's new blog:

RUS: http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/chesnokov/

ENG: http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

He says that Vesnina's back doesn't hurt anymore and that preparations for Cincy are going normally
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #10
gdot

gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold

thanks.
great to know shes ok
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 10:20 AM   #11
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

That's great news

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #12
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #13
country flag schorsch

New entry in Chesnokov's blog:

RUS: http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/chesnokov/

ENG: http://www.translate.google.de/trans...istory_state0=
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #14
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

(From Pilot Pen notebook) 26.8.09

Quote:
Russian Elena Vesnina upended Samantha Stosur of Australia, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 to earn a spot in the quarterfinals. Vesnina draws Russian Anna Chakvetadze in the quarters. Wins have been few and far between for Vesnina recently.

"It's been a tough three weeks at the US Open Series," Vesnina said. "I had a few injuries that kept me out of practice at least three weeks. But I feel much better now and I feel pretty healthy.

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #15
country flag schorsch

Thx