Cheering thread: ... - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #3736
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: Wimbledon - ...

Congrats to Elena with her great grass season and good luck to her with the American season !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM   #3737
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, won FO doubles and Eastbourne. Cant be upset with that.
You want to keep the solid singles form on hardcourt. Lisicki at Wimbledon is a tough round 2 draw
Good chance to be seeded at lots of majors starting with US Open
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3738
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Well Lena, great grass court season this year, just wished it could have been longer. Anyways good luck for the American hard court season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #3739
country flag Seri

Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of

Everybody vote for @EVesnina001 !!! she is worthy to be athlete of the month! http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...o-sportsmena-i

http://elena-vesnina.ru/

Vera Zvonar'eva, Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Kirilenko Elena Bovina Nadia Petrova Dinara Safina Anna Chakvetadze Vera Douchevina Alexandra Panova Ekaterina Bychkova Galina Voskoboeva Nina Bratchikova - BEST TENNIS GIRL
HINGIS - STAR #1; Amelie Mauresmo - nice
Seri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3740
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

I voted for her.
She's ahead, but it's a close call, 51.3%.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #3741
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Voted

50,7% for Elena now..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #3742
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Just voted of course! 50.2% now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #3743

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Lena is playing the Universiade in Kazan. Playing Doubles with Pavs and Mixed Doubles..

And she reach the Final in both tournaments..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3744
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats and good luck to Elena and Pavs !
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3745

Lena won both tournaments: Doubles with Pavs and Mixed with Kuznetsov

Sent from my Galaxy S3 Mini, using Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3746
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread: Universiade...

Congrats to Lena, Pavs and Kuznetsov !
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3747
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: ...

Congrats Lena

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3748
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Elena!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3749
country flag Pierre75

Happy Birthday to Elena !
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3750

Happy Birthday Elena!!