Cheering thread: USO - R3 vs Azarenka / WDR2 with Makarova! - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #3331
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - WD Champion!

Finally a title again after all these RU plates
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #3332
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Elena and Ekaterina for this great title. And also congrats to Sania and Nuria !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3333
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Lena.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #3334
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Finally a title!!

Congrats Elena e Katya!!

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #3335
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

They have a chance to be an excellent team for years.
They have to figure out the lefty/righty dynamic. It should be an advantage for them
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #3336
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well done girls.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #3337
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow:

(7)Maria Kirilenko (RUS) v (wc)Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) v Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
(2)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v BYE
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #3338
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Not an easy draw ! Good luck to Elena.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #3339
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Moscow - WS R1 vs Kirilenko / WD QF with Makarova!

Fell to Makiri, 57 16. Now 0-3 against her
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #3340
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Moscow - WD QF with Makarova!

Was 53 up in the first set too .
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #3341
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread: Moscow - WD QF with Makarova!

I watched the match. Elena even had a set point in the first set. But that's the end of the season and I had the feeling that both girls were tired. Good luck to Elena in the doubles.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:07 PM   #3342
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Moscow - WD F with Makarova!

Hmmm, disappointing season for Elena tbh...really hope she wins her first title next year. Her groundstrokes are so attractive to watch..she should really be ranked back up in the top 30-40.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #3343
Tennis Fool

Re: Cheering thread: Moscow - WD champion with Makarova!

100K Poitiers indoors.

Elena is the #2 seed, and rallied to defeat defending champ Kimiko Date Krumm, 36 76(4) 63! This was their first meeting.

Up next is WC Julie Coin. Julia actually leads the h2h, 2-0.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #3344
country flag Pierre75

Congrats to Elena and good luck to her for today.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #3345
Tennis Fool

Elena finally defeated Julie, winning 2 & 2! Now faces Nastassja Burnett in the quarters.
Putintseva #1 player