Cheering thread: USO - WDR2 with Makarova! - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #3256
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: Cheering thread - Wimbledon: R2 vs Radwanska / WD R1 with Makarova!

Wow what a win, so so happy for her!! Amazing way to start Wimbledon, by beating a legend. Kinda sad to see Venus play so bad too, after all her years of being great...its seems the injuries and sadly age means she is almost at end of career. But if she had to lose i'm so happy that one of my faves got the win. Best of luck next round lena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #3257
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Wimbledon: WD R1 with Makarova!

...wow....
that was, ehrm......, not good...
The painful thing is this performance completely nullifies her great play in the first round

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #3258
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Elena had to face a very talented opponent ! So now good luck to her for the doubles.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #3259
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

That was awful

It's sucks when you have to see a player that you like, self-implode that way, with several silly mistakes..

Good luck for her in Doubles..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #3260
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Wimbledon: WD R3 with Makarova / MXD R2 with Paes!

7-5 6-4 against players ranked around 80 in the doubles ranking...

Not good, and with the Eastbourne results in the back of my mind, if I was Tarpi I'd scratch my head....
The team seems to be underperforming on grass, he might be questioning himself whether it would have been better to send Kuznetsova/Zvonareva to the Olympics. Based on individual performances in the past, a Kuznetsova on 50% and an injured Zvonareva still would perform better then these two....

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #3261

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - Wimbledon: MXD F with Paes!

It's quite stopped in here..

Well, she reached the Final in Mixed with Paes, beating B.Bryan / L.Huber 7-5 / 3-6 / 6-3

Davai Vesnina!! Enough of runner-ups..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3262
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Elena and Leander. Good luck to them for tomorrow.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #3263
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

6 slam finals with no title would be quite hard to swallow... her record in finals, singles as well, is quite dire but from a pure numbers perspective you would expect her to eventually take one of them, especially in doubles where she has a partner to help her out...
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #3264
country flag Pierre75

You're right HowardH. But they are facing another great team.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #3265
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

They were close this time but lost 63 57 64.
Now she can go for an Olympic medal
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #3266
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Paes. No returns. No serve. Nothing.

Ves...
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #3267

Re: Cheering thread - Next: Olympics, where losing the final means you get a medal !!

Vesnina was incredible. Especially at the second set..

Literally, she was playing alone today..

Paes No comments..

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #3268
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Next: Olympics, where losing the final means you get a medal!!!

Well who knows Mike's been checking her out a bit Apart from all the lobbing over Ves (which surely Bob told them to do) he seemed rather impressed. If Huber hangs up her racket soon maybe Bob will ask Ves to play with him

Also after the sf everybody kissed except Ves and Huber And also Huber was wearing padding under her clothes and a gumshield .

The thing is... After the Olympics will Makarova and Vesnina play on or not? And also will they team up in some MMs, too? No way they start winning finals again if they don't start on a bit of a lower level to get the monkey off their back. (Erranci stay away )
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #3269
country flag schorsch

Re: Cheering thread - Next: Olympics, where losing the final means you get a medal!!!

Little sad stat:

Elena has doublebagelled herself losing six GS and singles finals now.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3270
country flag Pierre75

Elena is not lucky with the finals. She delivered some great shots but the other team was very solid.

Leander wasn't in a great day. But Elena reached two mixed finals with him. Better luck next time.