Cheering thread: . . . - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #3211
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R2 with Makarova / MXD R1 with Paes!

Predict a loss against the Italians yet again and make them win
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #3212
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in the doubles forum I said that instead of a final it would be a quarterfinal and that they might have a chance...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #3213
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Heather is very good on clay tho, it ended up being a tough draw for Lena. Watson got a win or 2 there last year also. Nice to see she managed to get the win in doubles.
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3214
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R1 with Makarova / MXD R1 with Paes!

Those stats at the single match..

At least a convincing victory in Doubles

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #3215
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Elena is really a bad Slam player. Probably why her ranking isn't higher.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #3216
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

And she looked so promising at the AO in 2006....

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 04:39 AM   #3217
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Will anyone pls translate this in Eng? Thanks .

28.04.2012 :: " С Саней получилась странная ситуация..."

По просьбам своих болельщиков, специально для официального сайта, Лена рассказала, почему прекратила играть пару с Саней Мирзой, и как сложился дуэт с Катей Макаровой:

"С Саней получилась странная ситуация. Во время перерыва в нашем парном матче в Чарльстоне, она мне сообщила, что собирается играть весь сезон с Маттек-Сандс, поскольку из-за перерыва на Олимпиаду и мое возможное выступление с кем-то из русских в Уимблдоне, она боится потерять место на Итоговом Чемпионате и поэтому с Маттек у них очень хорошие шансы туда попасть. Так она посчитала и поставила меня перед фактом. Хотя мы, в данный момент, стоим 3-ими в мире. Это было неожиданно, но жизнь продолжается. Я написала Кате Макаровой и мы договорились играть весь грунтовый сезон, если даст Бог, хорошо сыграем, то попадем на Олимпиаду, если нет, значит не судьба".
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #3218
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R2 with Makarova / MXD R2 with Paes!

04/28/2012 :: "On Sledge turned a strange situation ..."

At the request of their fans, especially for the official site, Lena said, why has ceased to play a couple of Sanya Mirza, and was formed as a duo with Katya Makarova:

"With Sledge turned a strange situation. During a break in our doubles match in Charleston, she told me that he was going to play a full season with Mattek-Sands, as a break from the Olympics and my best performance with someone from the Russian in Wimbledon she is afraid of losing his seat in the Championship Final, and therefore Mattek they have a very good chance to get there. so she found me and put it before the fact. While we are at the moment, they stand 3 in the world. This was unexpected, but life goes on . I wrote Katya Makarova and we agreed to play a full season of drum, if God willing, a good play, then get to the Olympics, if not, then no luck. "

says google translate.
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3219
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

I always prefer ImTranslator.com over any other online translator as far as Russian-English translations is concerned.
So basically she got dumped by Sania during a match in Charleston. According to Ms. V. it was because Sania was afraid of losing her chances of playing the YEC as she thought she might lose too many points if Ms. V. decided to play SW19 with a compatriot in preparation for the Olympics.
Since these are valid reasons to (temporarily) end a corporation, to do so during a match tells me there must be more at hand, and that my assumptions which I vented in a discussion with Ms. V. a year ago which caused us to become on bad terms with one another, were right.
Ms V. also told she plays with Katya during the clay season. It seems logical if you know her personality a bit better. Qualification for the Olympic tournament is based on the ranking per June 11th, right after RG (and more or less the clay season), so there is no need for Ms. V. to team up with Katya after that date. The Olympics is all that matters...

Katya, you're being used......

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #3220
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

O well, back to doubles, where we can at least expect something.
Won 4&2 from Cibulkova/Zheng, next up: Chan² who beat Grandin/Uhlirova 2&4.

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM   #3221
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R3 with Makarova / MXD R2 with Paes!

Congrats to Elena and Ekaterina for their win. Good luck to them for next round.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM   #3222
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD QF with Makarova / MXD R2 with Paes!

Won 3rd round against Chan/Chan.
Next the quarterfinal that should have been the final (but maybe she can win this time).

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #3223
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD QF with Makarova / MXD QF with Paes!

So far so good. Good luck to Elena and Ekaterina for their difficult next round.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:40 AM   #3224
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

She also won the Mixed Doubles game, with Leander. So far, so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Katya, you're being used......

Well, if Ms. V. dump Katya after the OG, can call this her new ALL-TIME LOW..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3225
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD QF with Makarova / MXD QF with Paes!

Out of doubles... 4-6, 7-5, 4-6.
I did some rough calculations, but participation in the OG is still not certain. With current standings Ms. V. will be 9th next week (and qualifies), but she could drop to 11th when Kirilenko/Petrova reaches at least semis and win the title or they reach semis and Hradecka/Hlavackova succesfully defend theirs....