Cheering thread: USO - R1 vs Q! - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2761
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Soler-Espinosa

A spanish on clay is never a good draw and Lena is always unpredictable whoever she plays
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:17 AM   #2762
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Soler-Espinosa / WD R1 with Mirza

GL Lovely Lena!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #2763
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Soler-Espinosa / WD R1 with Mirza / XD R1 with Mirny

Mixed with Mirnyi

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #2764
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Soler-Espinosa / WD R1 with Mirza / XD R1 with Mirny

Elena won first set 6-4. 3-3 in second set.

Last edited by Pierre75 : May 27th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #2765
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

64 36. I can't follow the match anymore. I hope that Elena's going to win the match.
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #2766
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

3-3 in the third.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #2767
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Arn when she could have played in a Tier I QF.
She lost her Charleston form.
You have a good draw, its important not to screw it up
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #2768
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Soler Esp is serving for the match at 5-4
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #2769
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R1 with Mirza / XD R1 with Mirnyi!

One more and then I'm definitely outta here.
I probs come across 'like a little kid in the garden' (whatever that means), but.....

[sarcasm]

Come on sweetie, go ahead. Blame your back.... I blame Rome
Going out in a GS 1st round against world's no. 158 is the perfect result of chosing a pseudo-glamorous photoshoot over a well-balanced Grand Slam preparation..

Well done, miss Vesnina. It was an excellent choice to go to Rome...

[/sarcasm]

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs

Last edited by Rix643 : May 31st, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: not so definite......
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #2770
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

We know she can play better than this. But she has real problems dealing with pressure or expectations.
To me, the Arn match was bigger. 5-3 40-15 at a Tier I.
That was embarrassing
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #2771
country flag HowardH

Damn.
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #2772
country flag Pierre75

Everything is not so bad. Elena and Sania just won their match against Makarova/Dushevina 76 62. Congratulations to them. Concerning her loss, the same thing happened yesterday to Tomáš Berdych against Stéphane Robert. Congratulations to Stéphane Robert.
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #2773
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R2 with Mirza / XD R1 with Mirnyi!

Elena and Sania have won their match agaisnt Barrois and Larsson 76 63 in 1h42min. Very good performance.
Old May 27th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #2774
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R3 with Mirza / XD R1 with Mirnyi!

Elena and Max have won their match against Hsieh and Fyrstenberg 67 64 (10-7).
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #2775
country flag HowardH

Re: Cheering thread - RG: WD R3 with Mirza / XD R2 with Mirnyi!

At least she's doing well in doubles.