Cheering thread: USO - WOMEN'S DOUBLES CHAMPION WITH MAKAROVA! - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #2746
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Rome: R3 vs Arn!

She lost .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #2747
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Lena did not deserve that win. She has to be able to serve out a match, especially from 40-15.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #2748
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Next up: Strasbourg !

Strasbourg Ves brigade...Rix and the others, please do something
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #2749
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

angelikf

Vesnina spent 5 minutes crying. She went out of the court and absolutely kind signed many autographs and gave her towel to a kid.
Never seen a player so devastated after a match and still so sweet with the fans. Vesnina deserve an applause!

Old May 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #2750
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schorsch View Post
Strasbourg Ves brigade...Rix and the others, please do something
Yes. I try to avoid her to the best of my abilities.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #2751
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Lena a big chance blown

angelikf Angelica Fratini

Vesnina spent 5 minutes crying. She went out of the court and absolutely kind signed many autographs and gave her towel to a kid.

angelikf Angelica Fratini

Never seen a player so devastated after a match and still so sweet with the fans. Vesnina deserve an applause!
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #2752
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
It seemed to me, it took some time at 6-5 before play resumed, just like now..... Hopefully nothing serious....

http://twitter.com/#!/angelikf

MTO for Vesnina. Back problem.
2 hours ago

And Vesnina is having another treatment for her back
1 hour ago

Seems serious

Old May 12th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #2753
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she gets better. So many players now with back problems.
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #2754
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Sad day for Elena. I just had a look at the score in the second set at 53 for her and it seemed that she was going to win. A bad loss today after a good win yesterday. If her injury is not too serious, it's not such a bad week.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #2755
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Yes. I try to avoid her to the best of my abilities.
EVesnina001 Elena Vesnina
I didn't use my chances,but anyway good match,unfortunately pulled my back at the 2nd set,feeling pain.Going to withdraw from Strasbourg
11 minutes ago

Guess I won't have to go through too much troubles....

Another chance to practice with Sania going to waste.

It was a bad idea to play in Rome......

Old May 12th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #2756
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

Oops, already posted
Nevermind
VitorTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #2757
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

O_O ....
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #2758
country flag goldenlox

Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Q!

FO

(6) Na Li (CHN) v Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
(Q) v Elena Vesnina (RUS)

Old May 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #2759
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Q!

R2 is going to be tough ! If Elena wins R1, she will have nothing to lose against Na Li. And that could be a new win against a top 10.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #2760
country flag HowardH

Re: Cheering thread - RG: R1 vs Soler-Espinosa

The qualifiers have been placed. Elena has drawn Silvia Soler-Espinosa. Not a bad draw I think.