Cheering thread: ........................................... - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:53 PM   #2611
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread - Madrid: R2 vs Zvonareva & WD R1 with Mirza!

5-0
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:54 PM   #2612
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

An ace and 5-0.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM   #2613
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, bagel her!!

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM   #2614
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Bagel!!! 6-0!!!!

Incredible......

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM   #2615
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Bagel 6-0 in 2& minutes

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM   #2616
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

6-0 in less than 22 minutes. Surprising.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM   #2617
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Lena 6-0 Wow!
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM   #2618
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

6-0! Insanity!!
Is Vera ok?
VitorTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:03 PM   #2619
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

0/40 ,

Lena is capable of losing such matches
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM   #2620
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

Vera broke to 15 on Lena DF
Just to bring us back to Earth
0-1*
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM   #2621
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

and bagel for Vesnina now
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM   #2622
country flag VitorTA

^^
Vera doesn't want to go eating alone. Love hold
*0-2
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:11 PM   #2623
country flag Pierre75

3-0 for Vera. Strange match.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:11 PM   #2624
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

0-3
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:12 PM   #2625
country flag Vaxey

There will be 06 60 76(28) for Zvonareva.