Cheering thread: ... - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #2536
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Charleston: WD F with Mirza vs Mattek-Sands & Shaughnessy

First set 6-4.

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #2537
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold

64 20.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #2538
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

2 breaks up already, 3*-0

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #2539
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Very close to 2 titles in 3 tournaments.
Lena can go to the red clay feeling good about her game.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #2540
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

And the best part is, she has nothing to defend until the end of July, so she can only climb in the rankings.

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #2541
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold Pierre75 is a splendid one to behold

Back at 44.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #2542
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Hrmpf...
From 4-0 to 4-4*

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:36 PM   #2543
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

5*-4, Lena serving for the title.

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #2544
country flag Pierre75

54 Elena and Sania serving for the match.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #2545
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

3 championship points...

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #2546
country flag Pierre75

Great win. And really great week for Elena. Congratulations to her and to Sania.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #2547
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

She pulled it off!!!!
2nd title this year: 6-4, 6-4!
(And my bad: at 40-0 it was 4 cp's..)

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:43 PM   #2548
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

another title!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #2549
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Charleston Doubles Champion with Mirza!

Mirza has a really good influence on Vesnina. She's a very proud and confident girl. No matter what she's ranked or who she's playing, she's really positive. Remember her match against Henin at the AO, you will find out everything you need to know about Sania, positive or negative. She's really funny and nice to be around with on top of that.

I believe that if she can get Vesnina to have a similar attitude as we've seen in the Peng SF match for example, she can finally realize her potential. If that means just winning the matches she's supposed to or a few runs here and there... fine... As long as she doesn't just lose to right about anyone, we have to be grateful and happy. But well singles, doubles or whatnot, she won a title this week and I don't care if it was just doubles as I have a high esteem for both competitions Well done Virza!!!

Also a special thx to another fav' of mine: Zvonareva. The game is very competitive these days, but Vera still took the time to help out her former partner and give her priceless advice on how to treat injured wrists and obviously Mirza as well who has gone thru' the same ordeal.
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki

Last edited by schorsch : Apr 10th, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #2550
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Charleston Doubles Champion with Mirza!

Congrats on your 5th WTA Doubles title Elena!

McHale-Mattek-King-Stephens-Lepchenko
Craybas-Burdette-Glatch-Hampton-Raymond
Vandeweghe-Riske-Spears-Falconi-Oudin
Keys-Sanchez-Min-Pegula-Davis
Srodgers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote