Cheering thread: ... - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #2521
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Charleston: F vs Wozniacki / WD F with Mirza!

Another fabulous forehand - right into the corner. Two BPs.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #2522
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Another 2 bps wasted
3*-4

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #2523
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Really sloppy play.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #2524
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Very solid performance from Caroline. Very good tennis from both sides.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2525
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Break-point for Caro.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2526
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Very well played!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #2527
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit, some superbe play by Woz, Beautiful spread.

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #2528
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Woz onto that short ball from Vesnina.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #2529
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Broken..... Woz serving for the title. 3-5*

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #2530
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Again not.
2-6, 3-6.

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2531
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Elena . I could see how she could have won, but she didn't have the execution enough times today.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #2532
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Again not.
2-6, 3-6.
Certainly Elena's going to be disappointed. But Caroline served and played very well. Elena did her best today and i'm sure she's going to win a wta final soon if she goes on playing like that. F. Schiavone lost eight finals before winning one and RG.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #2533
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread - Charleston: WD F with Mirza vs Mattek-Sands & Shaughnessy

Somebody has to make highlights of nearly all the points Vesnina won
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #2534
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Lena had a very good week. But too many errors to beat Wozniacki.
Now a doubles final, and they should win
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #2535
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Leading 4*-1; things are looking very good.