Irina Khromacheva Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #106
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Irina Khromacheva Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Relations between her dad and Tarpichev/Kamelzon (head coach of Russian tennis) are real bad, so it´s possible, I guess. Same with Gavrilova and Putintseva Even though her mom only last month denied that Belgians have ever approached them or they would agree.
I heard it's about fundings. Any details on it?

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #107
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about the exact figures. Tarpichev somewhere claimed that they can´t afford to spend a 200k euros per year (what Putintseva supposedly asked) for a single up-and-coming player.

Kamelzon lately gave an interview, where he basically described the current crop of juniors as no-hopers, who will never achieve anything. Also, he seems to be bitter about the fact, that they prefer foreign academies. Especially in Gavrilova`s case.

Last edited by Meelis : Dec 15th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #108
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

No hopers? Well, we all know what was the tennis federation's take on Kuznetsova They should have learnt something after all these years, the only players in recent years who had full training in Russia and had really made it to the top of game and achieved something are Myskina and Dementieva.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #109
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Here Tarpitchev claims that they can´t financially compete with others. He claims that the budget of Russian tennis is barely 10.000.000$, which according to him is 20 times less than in USA or France.
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #110
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Ira received Australian Open qualifying wild-card again.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #111
country flag PerfectForm

I guess she deserves it this year considering that she's the junior ITF #1. But how did she manage one last year? Anyway, I hope she wins a match or two this year. She was so close to beating Savchuk last year

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #112
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

They say it´s thanks to IMG.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #113
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She will probably skip Loy Yang International now, but plans to play AO qualifying, AO juniors and two 25k tournaments in Tasmania.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #114
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

Interview with her coach Wim Fissette: http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...een-prioriteit
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #115
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerzorro View Post
Interview with her coach Wim Fissette: http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...een-prioriteit

thanks, but what language is it, i can't even find it in translator
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #116
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
thanks, but what language is it, i can't even find it in translator
It's in dutch. What the interview basically is about, regarding the nationality change, is that becoming Belgian is not a priority to Irina nor her coach Wim Fissette. There was a lot of speculation last month in media, but not anymore. She lives in Belgium a couple of years now and will be using the tennis facilities from the Flemish Tennis federation. However to be financially supported, she would have to become Belgian. But as she will not (for the moment) she can just use the facilities, but no financial support. However, they have investigated the possibilities and becoming Belgian is still a goal for the future, just not now.
Further the interview is more of how they met, how it is to work with her, what are her strengths, what can be improved etc. Just a bit too much too fully translate, hope you understand . One interesting thing maybe to mention is that she will focus on the junior GS this year and ITF tourney's. Also she wants to play some qualies on the Tour, and goal is to win at least 1 GS with juniors, qualify for one GS with the pro's and to be in top 200 at end of the year.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #117
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

thanks a lot, Phenomareva, very kind of you.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #118
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She plays Regina Kulikova in AO qualifying.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #119
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
thanks a lot, Phenomareva, very kind of you.
You're welcome

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #120
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Irina Khromacheva (RUS) def. Regina Kulikova( RUS)[8] 4-6 6-4 1-0 Ret.

Not the ideal circumstances, but still an important win.