Photo corner & requests - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #31
country flag Seb.F

Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of
Re: Photo corner & requests

French junior princess

Seb.F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #32
country flag Seb.F

Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of

based on the request ...

Tatishvili

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #33
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb.F View Post
english cup of tea
Katie

thankyou so much
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #34
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb.F View Post
French junior princess

thank you!how do you found her?you watch her matches?great pics

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #35
country flag Seb.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
thank you!how do you found her?you watch her matches?great pics
yes,both today matches.
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #36
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Could you say a few words on how Anna played?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #37
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Lapushchenkovaa & Tsvetana Pironkova if you find the time tomorrow, please?
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #38
country flag Seb.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles. View Post
Thank you

Could you say a few words on how Anna played?
this is the first time I met her.Well good performance,but still think that hardcourts are for her play better...
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #39
country flag Seb.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Anna Lapushchenkovaa & Tsvetana Pironkova if you find the time tomorrow, please?
sure.Anna is in Prague,I met her.But Tsveti still no?
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #40
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

Yay, thanks for the Katie pics.

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #41
country flag Arthus

Arthus has disabled reputation

Very nice pics, thanks.
Arthus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #42
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Benesova, if you please
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 05:54 AM   #43
country flag Seb.F

too hot for making photos ... so I made only a few...

Tsveti practicing

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:00 AM   #44
country flag Seb.F

Marta

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #45
country flag Seb.F

today again in action ...

Iveta