Pictures of Sabine - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 10:57 PM   #1471
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
Why would her dating somebody mean she wouldn't wear her cross anymore? Surely its just not been fixed since it broke last year
Don`t take this serious, just some silly rumors based on pure speculation, that you see here and there, about a relationship not so approved by fundamentalist christians.

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...ki-beisst.html
WOW this ESP highlights are in a really bad resolution! But the point at 0:16 is fantastic!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:30 PM   #1472
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen these kind of 'rumours' before but I didn't pay them much notice because I only saw them eluded to on one small forum and youtube.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 05:17 AM   #1473
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Australian Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM   #1474
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Here is something too cheer up after the loss

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:40 AM   #1475
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Here is something too cheer up after the loss

What a nice pic.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1476
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
What a nice pic.
What pic?
majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1477
country flag hankmoody

(German) Interview after the match
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...zu-arbeiten%22

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
What pic?
Can`t see it? Weird!
Maybe those will work for you?

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #1478
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Danke Andman - all those worked for me! Glad to see her smile in the interview. There was much to be encouraged about.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1479
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Ah Sabine
It touches your soul, when she is smiling.
Love that first picture

Thank you Andman
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 11:47 PM   #1480
country flag hankmoody

Babs Schett interviewing Sabine while facepainting kids on Game Set & Mats. (Horrible video-quality by ESP once again )
I suppose there is an english version out there, too, somewhere
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...en-schett.html
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #1481
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
(German) Interview after the match
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...zu-arbeiten%22

Can`t see it? Weird!
Maybe those will work for you?

Fantastic match
Fantastic sabine
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #1482
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1483
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #1484
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Tolles interview (nach dem match), nice commercial, great pictures...Sabine is simply
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #1485
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
That's lovely lovely lovely!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote