Pictures of Sabine - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1381
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibowbow View Post
Pics from videos :

Hope you don't mind I used your caps to make this for the Sabine blog on Tumblr.

http://fuckyeahsabinelisicki.tumblr....st/15714319128

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #1382
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Guten Morgen Charlie

Wann dürfte das gedreht worden sein?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #1383
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Guten Morgen Charlie

Wann dürfte das gedreht worden sein?
Sie hat mal getwittert, dass sie bei einem Dreh außerhalb Berlins ist. Das war kurz bevor sie zum Exhibition Match nach China geflogen ist, also Mitte Dez würde ich sagen.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1384
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Sabine & Julia in Melbourne (German)
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #1385
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Guten Morgen Charlie very funny
It reminds me a bit of Djokovic's Head commercial though
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1386
country flag Tibowbow

Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Hope you don't mind I used your caps to make this for the Sabine blog on Tumblr.

http://fuckyeahsabinelisicki.tumblr....st/15714319128
Yes, i've reblogged it.

Sabine Lisicki - Andrea Petkovic - Victoria Azarenka
Tibowbow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #1387
country flag Bine_Sabine

Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about Bine_Sabine has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, never posted on here although I have kept track of this thread for a while now. Just wanted to share a video I uploaded to youtube. It's an interview with Sabine from last year's AO that was put on this thread at the time, however it was on ustream, so I thought I'd put it on youtube for ease of access/comments etc as it is my favourite interview with Sabine. Here it is:

P.S Loving Badass Bine!
Bine_Sabine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #1388
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine_Sabine View Post
Hi guys, never posted on here although I have kept track of this thread for a while now. Just wanted to share a video I uploaded to youtube. It's an interview with Sabine from last year's AO that was put on this thread at the time, however it was on ustream, so I thought I'd put it on youtube for ease of access/comments etc as it is my favourite interview with Sabine. Here it is:

P.S Loving Badass Bine!
Welcome to Tennis forum

I love this interview too, I watched it a few times last year, over half an hour interview with Sabine and we really get a nice insight into her life and she's such a sweetheart in this video! completely loveable woman. Thanks for uploading!

She's come so far since this time last year. So even though she had an injury again that puts things in perspective.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #1389
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Last edited by Geekking : Jan 14th, 2012 at 06:12 AM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1390
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

is that Sabines Youtube Channel ?
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #1391
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine_Sabine View Post

P.S Loving Badass Bine!
Welcome!

I love that interview. Love the part where they start talking about guys on tour:

Tracy: Grigor? I don't want to go jail.
Sabine: What happened?
Tracy: No he's too young!
Sabine: Ohhh! I thought I missed a story!
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #1392
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Switzerland and AUSTRALIA her favourite countries to play in

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #1393
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post

and in english

Great Fantastic
Sabine
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #1394
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #1395
country flag Geekking