Pictures of Sabine - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:06 AM   #1351
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

A few more pics from her match with Kerber:

Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #1352
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Sabine
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #1353
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Sabine
I hope Sabine, see her smile again soon
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #1354
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah, there was such a despair in her face almost all through the match

Hope to get good news soon - please Sabine, poste a smile and that you feel better now physically
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #1355
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

hope she'll be fine for AO
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #1356
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
oh yeah, there was such a despair in her face almost all through the match

Hope to get good news soon - please Sabine, poste a smile and that you feel better now physically
As I watched her match against Kerber I've wondered. No smiling, no motivation like "come on" (or I didn't noticed it because I was frustrated.).
I didn't know, that she was injured. We can see if she doesn't feel good on court.
Now we can see it on these pictures. Thats not our smiling Sabine

her too.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #1357
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice

From WTA Twitter:
Sabine Lisicki and Vera Zvonareva looking glam at the #AIS2012 player party! Gorgeous venue as well!

tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1358
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Her hair. It's almost Dementieva like.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #1359
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice

tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #1360
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Still enjoying some sights and sounds of Sydney despite injury. Don't know if she's staying around or going to Melbourne right away. Nothing from her facebook and twitter in the past 6 days.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #1361
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #1362
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Lisicki vs Kerber Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmfao9nFsE
Boom-Boom-Bine could hardly serve at 2nd set due to abdominal strain ((
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #1363
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Sydney Player's Party:

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #1364
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

There are some new videos on http://www.youtube.com/sabinelisicki

And Full Matches...

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1365
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

and in english

An accent is not an apostrophe.

Last edited by Lisickinator : Jan 11th, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote