Pictures of Sabine - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1336
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
So was Jule right with her answer? I'd have given her the point!
she was only right in some parts of Germany
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1337
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
So was Jule right with her answer? I'd have given her the point!
Me too, Julia`s description, waving around her hands was pretty botched. But somehow you could divine what she meant.
As a "Berliner" herself Sabs was irritated by the question.
Anyway I would have given the point to the girl that answered "Kennedy".
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:25 PM   #1338
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is very sweet in this video very cute "Hey my name is Sabine!". I'd give her the win on points, I'm surprised Julia Goerges hadn't heard of Heidi Klum .. anyway these things are always going to be a tie

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:03 AM   #1339
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I doubt Sabs was too pissed with James McOnie, as she gave him a facial in Bali 2009!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw36YQBDSik

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1340
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I doubt Sabs was too pissed with James McOnie, as she gave him a facial in Bali 2009!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw36YQBDSik
I remember that. James is a really funny guy. Some of his interviews are just amazingly hilarious.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #1341
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Here's James McOnie again, asking players about the end of the World at the end of this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9Y6FVCtgo

Sabine, Flavia, Roberta
Julia
Flavia

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #1342
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha loved Sabine asking Mconie to answer his own question about end of the world...

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1343
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Sveta just wasn't having any of it.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #1344
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Lisicki vs. Razzano Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzxbh08c3E
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #1345
country flag Mike81

Like the taste of racquet anyone?

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #1346
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #1347
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #1348
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #1349
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #1350
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Poor Sabine....
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote