Pictures of Sabine - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:58 AM   #1276
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Toward the end of the match, (during the changeover) Sabine is seen moving to, and mouthing the words to a song.

Anyone know what the song was?
"I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor

It's really interesting to see her mouthing the words to this song.
tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 05:51 AM   #1277
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine clearly played within herself. It was only an exhibition.

Yes it was nice to see her singing along to 'I will survive'. She is business like on the court but knows how to enjoy herself and have fun too

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 06:56 AM   #1278
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Sabine in Wuhan
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4524019&type=1
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 04:13 PM   #1279
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
I found the entire Wuhan exhibition match between Sabine and Li Na

Sabine is seen moving to, and mouthing the words to a song.

Anyway, here's the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZWU6CS3
Great done!
So happy about and just uploading it The song is great and fits like the fist on the eye to Sabine's last 20 months!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1280
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the exo was much fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Off-topic: looking at these pics, I don't get the whole Moya thing.
There are guys who get better with age, imo Moya isn't one of them
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #1281
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Sabine on fb :
Quote:
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your family and friends!!! My Christmas was a little different than usual... it was at the beach

hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #1282
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Claus

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #1283
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Next week's top seeds (Auckland and Brisbane) looking good!! Hope they practiced dubs, too.

Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #1284
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Auf geht's Stosicki.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #1285
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine looks great

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #1286
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Auf geht's Stosicki.
Your German is aller erste Sahne! C'mon!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:16 AM   #1287

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Your German is aller erste Sahne! C'mon!
Actually the only German I know. I really should learn more since I'll be in Berlin and Zurich next year.
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #1288
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

We're gonna teach you

@Sabine pictures: No more words to say, just awesome
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
We're gonna teach you

@Sabine pictures: No more words to say, just awesome
Please do. I've always wanted to learn it!
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #1290
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

What's German for: Sabine is a total BABE? Danke!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote