Pictures of Sabine - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 06:06 AM   #1261
country flag Blackycat

Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Blackycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #1262
country flag kapociak

kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all

Has anyone recorded this event??
I would like to see Sabine and Li, single and doubles
kapociak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #1263
country flag Blackycat

Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapociak View Post
Has anyone recorded this event??
I would like to see Sabine and Li, single and doubles
Not a good match. The court is too fast, two players played carefully.The light of that gym is dim.Both couldn't serve well,especially BINE
Blackycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #1264
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackycat View Post
seems to be funny
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #1265
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Day 2

Looking good!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #1266
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #1267
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Love the purple outfit. Beautiful Bine

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #1268
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Video highlights from Wuhan exhibition. Sabine Lisicki vs. Li Na (my fan page)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50434836579327
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #1269
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Day 2

Looking good!
A nice the fourth Sunday in Advent. Looking very good
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #1270
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackycat View Post
亲,我是百度贴吧、微博、优酷上的午夜小凶猪,你的id是?在这里相遇很荣幸啊!
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #1271
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

I found the entire Wuhan exhibition match between Sabine and Li Na

My encoding job came out pretty good, but there's one spot in the match where the screen goes blank for about 25 seconds. It's somewhere around the 42 minute mark.

Toward the end of the match, (during the changeover) Sabine is seen moving to, and mouthing the words to a song.

Anyway, here's the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZWU6CS3
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #1272
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Off-topic: looking at these pics, I don't get the whole Moya thing.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #1273
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
I found the entire Wuhan exhibition match between Sabine and Li Na

My encoding job came out pretty good, but there's one spot in the match where the screen goes blank for about 25 seconds. It's somewhere around the 42 minute mark.

Toward the end of the match, (during the changeover) Sabine is seen moving to, and mouthing the words to a song.

Anyway, here's the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZWU6CS3
Thanks! Will download once my internet stops being so slow.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #1274
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Anyone know what the song was?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #1275
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5shEIxukcQ

Doesn't show Sabs in the best light, duffing a couple of serves, then dumping one into the bottom of the net!

Of course, it being an exho, maybe she was doing the decent thing & giving Li Na a couple of cheap points! After all, you normally let the home player win her own exho!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote