Pictures of Sabine - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM   #1216
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Stop spamming Sabine's Picture Thread. Otherwise I will make my own Picture Thread.
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:40 PM   #1217
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine spoke to TV after she won the Berlin Sportswoman of the Year Award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjNmz_HQ3w
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #1218
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Sabine spoke to TV after she won the Berlin Sportswoman of the Year Award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjNmz_HQ3w
Super, das ging ja flott. Vielen Dank!

Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #1219
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Aww she won? That's fantastic!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #1220

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

"Oh no! Why don't they understand that this is the picture and video thread! Pictures, guys!!"
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #1221
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I know it's an old picture of Sabine, but I like this one a lot

lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #1222

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Btw Mojobackhand, are you the same person who is following me at twitter? Just curious
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #1223
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #1224
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #1225
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
She won the Berlin Sportswoman of the Year Award
That's fantastic
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #1226
country flag CillyUltra

Sabine with discus world champion Robert Harting

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #1227
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

From RBB Sportplatz:

http://www.rbb-online.de/sportplatz/...es_jahres.html

Short clip about 'Berlin`s athete of the year award' - including: Sabine choosing which dress to wear!

Plus:
http://www.rbb-online.de/sportplatz/...im_studio.html

Interview
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #1228
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I was going through some old Sabine pics & came across this. Can't remember if it was posted before.

Love it. Hope Rittner goes with these girls for the FC team again this year.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #1229

@everythingtaboo I've seen that pic somewhere before! Maybe at twitter?

Here's one I found just last week. (Linz 2011)

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
@everythingtaboo I've seen that pic somewhere before! Maybe at twitter?

Here's one I found just last week. (Linz 2011)
The fun pic is probably from Petko. Think she posted it on Twitter.

Oh, Sabine kinda looks exhausted in the last pic.
Probably the jetlag and the food poisoning, right?