Pictures of Sabine - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #1171
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

It was a special evening last night as my dad got an award for Coach of the Year! I´m very proud of him and thankful to have him as my dad & coach! Love you dad ♥

Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #1172
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Very happy for both of them. Fully deserved.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #1173
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I remember Barbara Rittner from her playing days (which dates me maybe!!) How old would she be now?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #1174
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I remember Barbara Rittner from her playing days (which dates me maybe!!) How old would she be now?
She's 38 years old.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #1175
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

New wallpaper from the WTA website A list of various sizes can be found here: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201111...256076_2514422

lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #1176
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

don't know if this was already posted, but it's a nice one, found at facebook

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #1177
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Previously unseen story on Sabine posted by Sabine Lisicki Fan Page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=2&theater

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #1178
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
"How can you not love Sabine Lisicki?"
Absolutely right

Thx for the video
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #1179
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

china open 2011-Sabine Lisicki
http://my.poco.cn/lastphoto_v2.htx&i...nel=1727893573
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1287254904
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #1180
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see the China Open pics...
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #1181
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
I can't see the China Open pics...
Seems like the pics are not allowed to reproduced,you can use the links.
Try again
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1182
country flag fhcpig

It works?
Try more

This photograph was taken by a chinese photography lover who likes Sabine a lot.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1183
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it works now

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #1184
country flag Sanctus2

Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice Sanctus2 is just really nice

Thanks for pics! But please.. dont poison her anymore
Sanctus2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #1185
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Did you remember this autograph guys?

I took autographs in WTA Championships and I have photo with all the players who played in Istanbul (also with Sharapova) and I have Kvitova's racket and shoes but to be honest the autographs which Sabine signed for me and this video is much more precious for me

Btw, I'm making a new video clip for Sabine. I'm sure all of you will like!

Last edited by Geekking : Nov 17th, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote