Pictures of Sabine - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #1096
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #1097
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #1098
country flag hellas719

Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #1099
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Audi Generation Award 2011

Looking stunning! And I love that she brought the Linz player party dress back out.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #1100
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She does. She looks - emotional, nervous, stunned, happy (of course!) all rolled into one!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #1101
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

I found this video on youtube from the Audi Generation Awards, it shows Sabine receiving her award and has a short interview with her (in German)

chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #1102
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Thank you

Sie gilt als 2. Steffi Graf, ja klar, noch mehr Druck machen und so einen Mist erzählen
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #1103
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Yes, I heard the reference to Steffi Graf. Poor Sabine - I hope she isn't going to be saddled with that title for her career. Steffi was a great player of course...but let's not burden Sabs as "the next Steffi". She is in fact the first - & only - SABINE!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #1104

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Unfortunately, she must deal with it, as it seems.

Before I forget, I thank all who have downloaded the images by Sabine up here. Very good job!
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #1105
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

bine added a new picture at facebook

Sabine Lisicki
Hi guys, here's a pic from todays practice. It feels good to be hitting again! In a couple of days I'm off to Bali for my last tournament of the year Hope you all are well!
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #1106
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Yes, I heard the reference to Steffi Graf. Poor Sabine - I hope she isn't going to be saddled with that title for her career. Steffi was a great player of course...but let's not burden Sabs as "the next Steffi". She is in fact the first - & only - SABINE!
I can't imagine how much the German girls must be sick of hearing the Steffi comparisons. Definitely not fair to compare a young player to arguably the greatest player of all time. But Sabine seems to deal with it pretty well though.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #1107
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #1108

She is so sweet!
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #1109
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

I uploaded a video about the Audi Generation Award with English commentary. You can see an emotional Sabine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8z1v3QRHeo&fmt=18
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #1110
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I uploaded a video about the Audi Generation Award with English commentary. You can see an emotional Sabine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8z1v3QRHeo&fmt=18
Awwww It meant so much to her. Congratulations Sabine

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote