Pictures of Sabine - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #1081
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #1082
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

^^

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:00 AM   #1083
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM   #1084
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=728

My pics from Luxembourg
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #1085
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

^^ ^ Thank you both. She is lovely, even when unwell.
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM   #1086
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:44 AM   #1087
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ What a lovely family moment

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM   #1088
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #1089
country flag Mike81

Thouroughly deserved award and two lovely pictures

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #1090
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuyl. View Post

Sabine
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #1091
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Audi Generation Award 2011

With the other two award winners Tim Bendzko (musician) and Liv Lisa Fries (actress)

Charly Steeb was the presenter of Sabine's award

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #1092
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

omg, how excited and nervous she is, so cute
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #1093
country flag Mike81

Very nice to see Sabine get this acknowledgement and award. Her smile stands out all the more amongst a group of people. Thanks for the pictures CillyUltra.

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #1094
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Kai Pflaume, who hosted this event and is one of Germany's most famous TV presenters, put these pictures on his Facebook Page.

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #1095
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She looks stunning! Dazzling smile, beautiful eyes - she gets me every time!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote