Pictures of Sabine - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #1021
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Awww soo cute

Thanks for posting.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #1022
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Did the crowd point at Sabs & cheer when they saw Sabs laughing & smiling - did she appear on the big screen & the crowd reacted? Or were the crowd just pointing & cheering at themselves for their outrageous dancing?
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #1023
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Just nice.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #1024
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

To laugh so heartily at children's dance, after the first set is lost, incredibly sweet
It's really a shame that she has lost.
I'm really looking forward to see them in Germany
Hopefully she is nominated for the Fed Cup
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #1025
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #1026
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_a View Post
Holy Lord that is amazing.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #1027
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Nice girl.
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #1028
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I reckon Ipek must have made it her mission to gatecrash Sabine in Dallas! Was she not the one that got Sabs to sign her ID card at an autograph session?
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #1029
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

The new commercial of Ipek Senoglu's TV program named Road to Istanbul for the WTA Championships. I'm the co-editor of this program and montajing all the videos. I have lots of unseen videos of Sabine. You can check some of them in this little commercial....

Have fun

http://vimeo.com/29093218
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #1030
country flag m_a

m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice m_a is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
The new commercial of Ipek Senoglu's TV program named Road to Istanbul for the WTA Championships. I'm the co-editor of this program and montajing all the videos. I have lots of unseen videos of Sabine. You can check some of them in this little commercial....

Have fun

http://vimeo.com/29093218
awh! great videos!
m_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #1031
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
You lucky!

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #1032
country flag H.P.O.

H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light H.P.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
When will Sabine play with Na Li in exhibition?
December 17 and 18, Google says.
H.P.O. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #1033
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P.O. View Post
December 17 and 18, Google says.
Thanks.
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #1034
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2011 Western & Southern Open

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 17th, 2011 at 04:11 PM.
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #1035
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2011 Bank of the West Classic

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 17th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote