Pictures of Sabine - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #946
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

I think Sabs is getting a bit tired of being asked about her ankle!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #947
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I guess she talks to her about her well-being. I mean, you can see it on her face how hot it is.

I actually didn't see her Dad nor heard him.... Seems he was not at the match.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #948
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sabine Lisicki at an autograph session. Little did she know Ipek Senoglu was in line too.

After signing Ipek Senoglu's badge without realizing it was her, Sabine Lisicki laughed.

Ipek took that autograph for me! Omg I'm so happy now I have 2 autographs from Sabine!!! Plus she said "Hello Daghan" to cameraman and send her greetings to me! I'm so happy! Thank you so much Sabine, thank you so much Ipek!!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 04:29 AM   #949
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #950
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bine knows how to have fun!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #951
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2011 Wimbledon Championships

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #952
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Everything is sweetness & sunshine in Sabine's world...see, even the horse looks like he's smiling!

Everyone & everything smiles when Sabine is in town!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #953
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Carlsbad 2011: autograph signing

Dallas 2011 QF: short interview after the win

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 26th, 2011 at 08:25 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #954
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Dallas.WS.SF.Lisicki.vs.Begu
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #955
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the match
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #956
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas 2011 sf match: low angle clips + interview

Her mom really coaches her.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #957

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dallas 2011 sf match: low angle clips + interview
Thanks for the links.

Quote:
Her mom really coaches her.
...and snatching the ice towels.
But same reaction here. Her Dad wasn't even there apparently. But hey, seems like Mama Lisicki is a great coach.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #958
country flag Tibowbow

Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light

from http://-craigy.tumblr.com/

Sabine Lisicki - Andrea Petkovic - Victoria Azarenka
Tibowbow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #959

Sabine with Sorana Cirstea and Alberta Brianti, I think...
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #960
country flag CillyUltra

Dallas 2011 Final

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 27th, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote