Pictures of Sabine - Page 288 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 06:21 AM   #4306
country flag Barlos

Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

I'm really happy for them both I've been a fan of Martina's since 1996 & Sabine since 2011 & they are the only 2 female tennis players I've ever really supported. Wonderful to see them together winning the Miami title & I'm sure there's going to be more to come

I just hope that this partnership can start to have some impact on Sabine's singles results. I'm sure it's a lot more casual than a normal player-coach relationship but maybe that's what Sabine needs? I mean, she's had a couple of good coaches recently & ended up firing them both... If only Martina could somehow get all of that knowledge & experience inside Sabine's head.
Barlos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 05:13 PM   #4307
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 05:35 PM   #4308

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Sabine was the first guest at WTA All access today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIXHzcvHlY

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:37 PM   #4309
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Andy Pruitt@AndyPruittLive5
2009 Family Circle Cup champ Sabine Lisicki doing her part on media day

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:39 PM   #4310
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Family Circle Cup@FamilyCircleCup
Watch: What is the coolest thing @sabinelisicki has done in the last year?
Hint: grass! #FCC2014 vine.co/v/MergnL5DaAK
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:06 AM   #4311

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 07:22 PM   #4312
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 03:16 PM   #4313
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

some HQ pics I collected
http://my.hupu.com/699464/photo/a1788310-1.html
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:24 PM   #4314
country flag CillyUltra

Nick McCarvel@NickMcCarvel 15m
Post-match autographs from @sabinelisicki for #FCC2014 fans

Daren Stoltzfus@DStoltzfusWCIV 9m
After a 3 set win at #FCC2014 @sabinelisicki is all smiles meeting the media

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:30 PM   #4315
country flag CillyUltra

Watch: Former champ #Lisicki practices on #BJK Stadium Court before the start of Day 5 at #FCC2014
vine.co/v/MeE6zuKp3aH

Watch: @sabinelisicki's post-match routine: hit balls to crowd, sign balls for fans and selfies galore #FCC...
vine.co/v/MeVHWPjnu5I
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 07:55 PM   #4316
country flag CillyUltra

Charleston 2014 • Second Round

(click)

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 08:52 AM   #4317
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 05:36 PM   #4318
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #4319
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Sabine Lisicki ‏@sabinelisicki 3h
How can you not love him..!? :-) #happymonday #haveagoodstartintotheweek

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #4320
country flag CillyUltra

Sabine and BF at a cinema in Bonn with kids treated in a nearby town's pediatric hospital yesterday. He's patron for a new Ronald McDonald House there.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Apr 13th, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote